The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

I just wanna say that it annoys me that certain posts that I made were deleted while a bunch of useless posts... for example, this:

Privacy settings

Media privacy
Allow others to copy my media

Show where my photos were taken

When I upload, permanently remove information about where my photos were taken

Comments
Allow comments in my albums

Email
Allow Photobucket to send me newsletter updates

Followers
Allow others to follow me

Blocked usersThese users cannot follow my albums
... were kept, among others that I don't understand why they were spared while a few relevant things I said were eliminated.

It really doesn't matter and it's not important that they be put back, but the logic behind the removal of certain posts and not others looks a little illogical to me. Just a vague critique. That is all.

The logic is that I didn't want to get rid of the entire discussion about Photobucket, so I tried to leave all things related to it. I think I mostly did that. If I missed one or two out of literally DOZENS, well heck, I'm only human (EDIT: just checked, and I didn't; none of the posts of yours that were deleted were about the Photobucket thing). I posted this, too, to preemptively deal with any such complaints:

I did my best to preserve some semblance of conversation but apologies if I got it wrong; it's rather difficult, to say the least.

Semper Fooey
I need to find me a back up forum.
Okie dokie.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Wow. this got ugly. Honestly, who CARES if someone on the internet said that they're someone they aren't? Happens ALL THE TIME. Can we let this one go, please, it's gone from funny to awful in record time. I for one would feel bad about picking on a teenage girl, really.

Oh, and here's a picture of a monkey to lighten the mood....

Serious monkey is serious.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Wow. this got ugly. Honestly, who CARES if someone on the internet said that they're someone they aren't? Happens ALL THE TIME. Can we let this one go, please, it's gone from funny to awful in record time. I for one would feel bad about picking on a teenage girl, really.

Oh, and here's a picture of a monkey to lighten the mood....

Serious monkey is serious.
You should have seen this thread last night. It was a war zone.

Yeah, I prefer this girl to the tanned one from way back. I know some guys dig the tan thing, but I never have. My wife's got pale skin, and I think she's gorgeous.