Talented People You Don't Like?

Tools    

Whoa, Liv Ullmann seems snobbish to you? I always liked her BECAUSE she seemed super chill and humble.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Whoa, Liv Ullmann seems snobbish to you? I always liked her BECAUSE she seemed super chill and humble.
That's probably the characteristic I meant least.. I'm sure there's a better word, diva-like? She's never seems satisfied, always has a scowl, not a lot of laughter, always seems upset or sad. Of course, there's are just some, I saw about a dozen movies, but could be different ones that others saw? For example, I don't know many who saw "Zandy's Bride".

I don't actually wear pants.
I can understand your feelings to some extent, but can't really get behind the statement that she coasts through her roles...Streep very rarely phones it in. JMO.
She sucked in Manchurian Candidate and Into the Woods, yet was nominated for the latter. Dumb. She's also just really arrogant, which I can't stand. I'm mostly just tired of seeing her ugly square head.

I think Bill Cosby was one of the funniest stand up comedians alive.

But, obviously, I don't like him anymore...
honestly after the current drama surrounding him, he broke my heart a little. grew up watching him as Heathcliff Huxtable, such an endearing person and character, only to be revealed as something else.

Many of Johnny's boy/member . the like dude from arashi(boyband)

They can sing, dance, acting, good looking(on asian standard) but nonetheless those make them likeable whenever I found them on the screen

She sucked in Manchurian Candidate and Into the Woods, yet was nominated for the latter. Dumb. She's also just really arrogant, which I can't stand. I'm mostly just tired of seeing her ugly square head.
OK, you're entitled to your opinion and continuing this argument would be pointless so we're going to agree to disagree and I'm letting this go.

"I smell sex and candy here" - Marcy Playground
Tarantino.

The truth is in here
Jon Voight
Gary Busey
Scott Baio

Conservative annoying pricks, but I do like them all as actors. I loved Jon Voight's performance in Midnight Cowboy.

Roman Polanski (You don't even want to know what he has done)
Francis Ford Coppola (Amazing director, but supports Victor Salva, possibly the worst working person in Hollywood)

O.J. Simpson

Absolutely frickin' hysterical in the Naked Gun movies, but he's a murderer.

Charlie Sheen

He has done a lot of very, very bad things, but I think he's a great actor. Awful person, but great actor.

Then there are some people who make me roll my eyes over what they say, but I don't think they are obnoxious enough to bother me to a great extent, like Clint Eastwood.

He's a great actor though.
He's incredibly wooden.

Have you seen The Machinist?
Yes, I have. I admired his dedication to the role, but there's way more to great acting than just dedication and I've yet to see him show it.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
He's a great actor though. Have you seen The Machinist?
I liked him in that movie -- it's hard to evaluate an insomniac though - any response to those conditions are legitimate.

Used to like Matthew McConnaughey until about 30 seconds ago. The internet gleefully informed me that he's into canned hunting.

*********, I'm so angry right now I'm not sure if I want to laugh or punch a total stranger.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Used to like Matthew McConnaughey until about 30 seconds ago. The internet gleefully informed me that he's into canned hunting.

*********, I'm so angry right now I'm not sure if I want to laugh or punch a total stranger.
eh wut? I thjought he was a greenie, vegan, yoga enthusiast? You sure it isnt fake news?