Best Propaganda Films?

Tools    

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
It's good to know what the enemy thinks, or what they are trying to influence. I saw "The Eternal Jew" and though there's some general blanket racist statements as expected, I hated seeing the animals "koshered" - I had to look away.

I know we have many members from many countries, and I'd prefer to see older stuff, since I'm not as familiar.

I was watching a documentary that showed a Stalin propaganda movie.. If I find it, and if it's any good, I'll list it here.

Would "Reefer Madness" be considered American propaganda?

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Battleship Potemkin by Sergei Eisenstein, that would be the one
+1
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Care for some gopher?
Battleship Potemkin by Sergei Eisenstein, that would be the one
I actually prefered Alexander Newski.

Nevskiy is excelent, and another propaganda one is definitely Agony by Klimov that portraits the "decadency" of czarism making Nicholas II and his family look like a bunch of infantile and cruel people.

Münchhausen – thankfully it's a very good film with not too much of a shadow hanging over it. The signs are there though.

The truth is in here
The Woman On Pier 13 (or the more fun title, I Married A Communist) is a decent and quite unusual propaganda movie. It is anti communist, but the man who's a communist is portrayed as a poor man who's been deceived rather than an evil commie like some other movies of the time did. It's an interesting watch.

The Woman On Pier 13 (or the more fun title, I Married A Communist) is a decent and quite unusual propaganda movie. It is anti communist, but the man who's a communist is portrayed as a poor man who's been deceived rather than an evil commie like some other movies of the time did. It's an interesting watch.
I've been wanting to see this movie for years. Thanks for the reminder!

I haven't been able to find this.. How did you view this?

We've gone on holiday by mistake
A Few Good Men.

The Colonel at the end talking about how they bravely defend the wall of Guantanemo Bay against those deadly Cuban's. He makes it sound like they are the only thing holding back a horde of Zombies from wiping out humanity.

Generally any flag waving Murica #1 movie where they are invading some ****** country and killing legios while a handful of their own die.

Wag the Dog