The Truth about TWT and me, Read

Tools    

Everyone... I need someone to turn too... A couple of days ago I asked TWT if he wanted to play Solitare with me, but he said no man im busy. And then just today I asked if he wanted to play again and he said no man I'm working, I told him solitare was the shizzit and next thing I know he yells GO AWAY.
I don't know maybe I'm just overly emotional, is it normal to cry this much? All I wanted was a friend to play solitare with... or maybe more... a friend. I don't know where to turn );

Arent you supposed to play solitaire by youself? Thats why its called solitaire. Anyways if TWT doesnt want to play with you, I say you should start watchin Sex & the city on TV. and then see what TWT has to say about that, hahaha.

Yeah, I know a couple of other series on SHOWTIME that will really get TWT's attention.

Or better yet--tell him, you're going to be a Liberal.

Yes, your supposed to play solitaire by yourself. Any person who has ACTUALLY played it would know that. I suggest you stop trying to deceive people.

I sugest you people get a sense a humor and realize I'm only joking. I have ACTUALLY played solitare. And how do I come off trying to deceive people?

The Adventure Starts Here!
Okay, I'm mom of two of three "brothers" in question, and I can tell you I'm reading this thread and I'm in TEARS with laughter. Jeremy of the Jungle's story still has me laughing, mostly because I don't personally recall being in Van Nuys while giving birth to him.

Oh, that, and I didn't know he could even spell "Van Nuys."

I just wanted this thread at the top of the list so people would post on it. TWT is coming over tomorrow, I can't wait.

Wanna make out?
Ok, ok, I know most of you didn't buy that story I gave earlier, and I admit it wasn't true, but here's the truth...

This is the story of Cuban poet and novelist El Jeremy El Bowyero. El Raised in the Oriente Province of Cuba in the 1940s, El Bowyero began his life-long love of the sea and water. Leaving home as a young adolescent, he moves to Havana where he finds himself swept up in the revolutionary spirit and joins a circle of writers and artists. His first novel, "El Castro El Sucks," is published in Cuba, but as Castro's oppressive regime gathers force, El Bowyero's homosexuality and political writing make him a target. After being falsely accused of molestation, El Bowyero is arrested and imprisoned at El Prison for the El Criminals. Eventually released from prison after dehumanizing treatment, El Bowyero flees Cuba in the 1983 El "Run-Away-From-Cuba-on-a-Bunch-of-Boats" project. El After moving to New York with his friend El Darren, El Bowyero's hopes for a new life are destroyed by El AIDS, and he dies in 1993, at the age of El 45.

Now you know my history and heritage and my origin, and where I came from...

HAHA, I coulda sworn I saw this story somewhere like in a movie with johnny depp wearin a dress. loll. but personally I like yourt birthplace el Cuba. Every night they el salsa & everyone gets el sweaty & nobody uses el deodorant.

This was a fun one to read through, such a happy family.

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Awwww.............now please pass the sick bag.

I hardly see my brother, got tired of making all the effort with him, friendship is a two way thing, and at 28 I guess he ain't going to change. Thankfully I have some very close friends, so I don't feel like I'm missing anything, but if my dad was still here he would be very upset.
Aren't families a strange thing?

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?