The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Love that picture of you Cheat Opps Chet

We were going out clubbin' last night but it was difficult to get in so we circled a lot in Central London but finally found a place to party

That one is a little darker because there was no flash but I like it alot

Some awesome shots but I forgot the name there was Baylies and some other stuff but it was so sweet

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Those shots look real good.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Hey, if my paranoid butt can post a picture, anyone can.
you posted a picture? where?? this, i have GOT to see.

When I saw it for the first time, mack, I nearly fainted from the stunningness. It'll be well worth the wait if you've gone all this time without knowing what the lovely Miss Destiny looks like.

My Movie Review Thread | My Top 100

dest, you look great! that wasnt so bad, was it?

...though you do look disturbingly similar to the head of the journalism dept at my old college.

MovieForums Extra
OK. After six years of hiding out, I figured it was time to come clean.

Here's a new picture of me, taken in March. Don't I look spiffier? I've cleaned myself up. I'm also using a new avatar too. You don't have to tell me you like it because I already know you do.

The brown hair around my head is not my own -- it is my spirit guide, Alexis, trying to reveal herself. She's such a photo hog. She was walking through my body as this picture was taken - she LOVES my body....
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	isc.jpg
Views:	105
Size:	117.0 KB
ID:	6420  

Went to Prospect Park in Brooklyn on Saturday. Had a picnic w/ Sydney (my girlfriend), Evan (an old College friend), and Amy (his new squeeze, who took most of these pix). Brought some rope for jumping (it was pretty crowded and a bunch of strangers asked to join in - see photos 5 & 6) then climbed a tree. Took the subway somewhere on Sunday to keep Sydney company while she took some pictures.

Registered Creature
Nah, I'm a proud freak.

Ty.

Welcome to the human race...
Lines - the only thing more eclectic and unusual than your taste in film is your dress sense.

Don't torture yourself, Gomez. That's my job.
Trying out a new hair do. Victory Rolls. Huzzah!

"And our credo: "Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc." We gladly feast on those who would subdue us. Not just pretty words."