Television Tab

Tools    

Watching Frasier (Orginal series).

Three seasons in, & I'm absolutely loving it. I am kinda annoyed I didn't give this a look at all this while.
Never seen it

I think you might like it. Episodes are around 25 minutes long. & humour is quite witty or even dark at times.
Obviously as a Brit yourself, you will have to ignore Daphne's supposed Manchester accent.

You ready? You look ready.
I got two episodes left of Warrior. Binged that show in like less than a week. And of course I'm pissed they canceled it. I'm just late to the pissing party.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Hannah Gadsbys Gender Agenda

Award-winning comedian Hannah Gadsby hosts an extraordinary global comedy special. Curated by Gadsby, the show brings together a line-up of the world's absolute funniest genderqueer comedians.

Apart from Hannah Gadsbys, I had not seen any of the others perform before and well probably never again. Didn't laugh much, Dahlia Belle was particularly awful.

Although I did like the jokes and digs towards pronouns, non binary and so on from some of them.

I got through 2 seasons of my Brooklyn Nine-Nine rewatch and aren't sure if it's not built to be binged or if I've hit the low spot that I remember from watching it the first time. But the episodes are too formulaic. Jake screws up followed by a deus ex machina ending. Rinse and repeat. I was sorely tempted to walk away but I'll keep going. First because there are the occasional episodes I didn't watch when it first aired and second because maybe this is the lull I remember. I also remember it coming back in a really good way. Or maybe it just seemed better with a week's break between episodes.

I have just finished with this. If, like me, you enjoy Guy Ritchie's action comedies on gangs (Lock Stock..., Snatch, etc.) then you will enjoy this.
This is a spinoff of the movie with the same name.

I have just finished with this. If, like me, you enjoy Guy Ritchie's action comedies on gangs (Lock Stock..., Snatch, etc.) then you will enjoy this.
This is a spinoff of the movie with the same name.
I hate Guy Ritchie movies. Ditto his good buddy Jason Statham.

The two-part premiere of X-Men '97 is highly enjoyable.

I didn't watch the original '90s series that often, but what I saw, I didn't love, mostly because it's humorless and overly serious. This series is not like that so far, but it is thankfully not a quip a minute like we've come to expect from Marvel lately. It is serious when it needs to be, in other words.

Magneto is stealing the show so far. It looks like the next episode dropped today if you are also watching it.

I adore Tig Notaro so really enjoyed most of this, could have done without the piano section though.
I’ve never heard of this guy.

I’ve never heard of this guy.
She's a lesbian, not a guy

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
Sugar really has a lot going on and I don’t think it all works.

Looks like ima have to change my byline, lest people get confused.