Coolest movie characters ever!

Tools    

film making extraordinaire
Fred Fenster, Usual Suspects
Mickey, Snatch

Oh, yes. There will be blood....
Sorry I know this is off topic but does anyone know how to start a thread???? I've tried to figure out and I guess I'm just dumb. Please Help!!

lol near the top of the page on the left hand side there is a big button that says "new thread"

Well now that he's a movie character so magnificently embodied by Mickey Rourke, and even though he's not created in an original screenplay and has a previous and quite vivid life of his own in print, I gotta say Marv in Sin City is climbing the charts.

"That there is one damn fine coat yer wearin'."
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

A couple of my picks (I've too many to list them all) are:

I have so many others!!!

MY FAVOURITE IS BIROL UNER FROM GEGEN DIE WAND (againts the wall)
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	gegen_die_wand_01_kl.jpg
Views:	130
Size:	359.6 KB
ID:	4760  

Andy Dufresne (Shawshank Redmption)
Donnie Darko
The black guy from the green mile

Originally Posted by MysticalMoose
lol near the top of the page on the left hand side there is a big button that says "new thread"
lol srry to bother you again Mystical but you said a big button at the top near the left, but what page is it on?? I can't find it!! I'm gonna feel dumb when I find out, and I must be a blind person.

P.S. srry to everyone that I'm off topic again.

well its going to have to be where threads are posted, such as general movie discussion, movie review, all those sections. You had to pass through one to get here.

I think its impossible to have 100 posts and not know how to make a new thread, I think you are just screwing with us.

Originally Posted by MysticalMoose
I think its impossible to have 100 posts and not know how to make a new thread, I think you are just screwing with us.
Well mr. mystical, since you've looked at my profile and seen that I've had 100 posts already, why didn't you look to see how many threads I have started. That would be none. I've never bothered to start one, so yes, it is possible. And if you think I'm just making this up, I think your just full of sh*t, and when you find a reason why I would, then you can come complain to me then. Thanks for the help.

Forgive me mr resident, but a monkey could find that button faster than you.

ps. your posts are listed at the top of each post you make, no profile looking necesssary, but you probably didn't see that either

Why must you continue with your smart remarks? I do not care about you, and have no use left for you. Your work is done, now go and annoy someone else.

Originally Posted by xResidentEvil3x
Why must you continue with your smart remarks? I do not care about you, and have no use left for you. Your work is done, now go and annoy someone else.
Dooder', the new post sign, I show you the way. Follow. First you go to the forums link, I like to click the yellowish' guy cause' it changes colors and I'm a sucker for cheap thrills. Then you go and find a category you think your groovey new thread would feel at home in, such as "General Movie Discussion." You can't make a new thread there you big stupid dumby', so click it and continue forth. Once inside that like look on the left side of the table/frame/grey box and slowly move your eyes down. You'll see this . When you see that you know you're close.

Break Down:
1: FORUMS
2: FORUMS categories
3: All threads for that category
4: Press
5: Give me some good rep. (If you don't know how to do that you have to work as my ho' for two days)
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

The coolest character in any movie would probably have to be Hartagan(Bruce Willis) from Sin City.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Originally Posted by Hartagan7607
The coolest character in any movie would probably have to be Hartagan(Bruce Willis) from Sin City.
Check your spelling their, it's Hartigan.

Originally Posted by Silas
Definetly the Dude! This agression will not stand man!
Did you know that the 'bible' verse from pulp fiction isn't actually one whole verse, but is a bunch of different passages strung together. ( as stated by Tarantino on commentary on Pulp Fiction ) His creativeness never ceases to amaze.

Coolest Characters.... ( Hopefully You'll agree on some of them! )

Beatrix Kiddo - Kill Bill Vol 1&2
Bill - " " " " "
Clarence Worley - True Romance
Tony Montana - Scarface
Lucifer - The Devil's Advocate
Lester Burnam - American Beauty
Tyler Durdan - Fight Club
Dracula - Bram Stoker's Dracula
Mr Blonde and Mr White - Reservoir Dogs
Patrick Bateman - American Psycho
Lauren Hynde - The Rules of Attraction