The Official Thread Where I Critique Your Signatures

Tools    

I'll jump on the wagon, give it to me.

BANNED
Originally Posted by 7thson
I'll jump on the wagon, give it to me.
Yours is easy as well. Its from the 1980 movie Flash Gordon. I have yet to see the movie in full though. So I really can't comment except you have some uhh..questionable taste? No, thats not it. You have differetn tastes. Yeah sure thats it. LOL, No offense intended please.

BANNED
Originally Posted by MovieMaker5087
How's my signature?
Its ok..I guess. Change the colors or something because it blends into everything else on the page. I'll tell you why McDonald's keeps counting...they are trying to see how nasty they can make their food and how unhealthy before people start boycotting them...

Critique one of mine, genius. Hell, critique a hundred of em. I wait with nervous anticipation to partake in your incredible insight.

BANNED
Originally Posted by firegod
Critique one of mine, genius. Hell, critique a hundred of em. I wait with nervous anticipation to partake in your incredible insight.
Well, I love Alec Baldwin, and that is a very good quote. However, I know a few other quotes that are cooler. Anyways its a good one though.

Originally Posted by SPIDEI2_MAN__
Well, I love Alec Baldwin, and that is a very good quote. However, I know a few other quotes that are cooler. Anyways its a good one though.
I kind of hope there are better ones, because I have about 300 quotes that get posted randomly.

BANNED
Originally Posted by firegod
I kind of hope there are better ones, because I have about 300 quotes that get posted randomly.
I hope I don't have to keep critiquing ur sigs! they change all the fricken time!!!

And this is my BOOMstick!
My sig's the best.