Best Animation flim

Tools    

Which is the best animated movie of the season?

A. wall-e
B. Kung fu panda

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Wall-e as I havent seen Kung fu panda yet but it looks good but Wall-e is awsome.

Agent of Chaos...
The Incredibles.

Movie Forums Extra
The best movie of the season is Return of the joker and Mask of the Phantasm
I've just see Return of the Joker, and I have to say...that it's a very good movie of a season...!!!!!!!!
1. Return of the Joker
2. Mask of the Phantasm

The best movie of the season is Return of the joker and Mask of the Phantasm
I've just see Return of the Joker, and I have to say...that it's a very good movie of a season...!!!!!!!!
1. Return of the Joker
2. Mask of the Phantasm
Animated Movie. And Are You Talking About TDK?

i would go with kung fu panda. i liked it better then walle. i didn't care to much for walle.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Animated Movie. And Are You Talking About TDK?
Nope, he is talking about BATMAN BEYOND: Return of the Joker, and BATMAN: Mask of the Phantasm.

One I saw last season. Steamboy. A quite amazing Japanese film about Victorian England with their usual excellent animation. Anyone seen it?

A few days back I watched Only Yesterday (original title: Omohide Poro Poro). 1991 is not exactly this season but since there only seems to have been 2 made, it is very limiting so lets expand it.

I was blown away by the opening scene. An almost photographic view of a big city office building. The story is about a 27 year old office worker who for a vacation goes back to her roots in the country which brings back memories of her childhood there.

Anyone seen My Neighbour Totoro? A family's mother is ill so they go out in the country to live. Their two little girls find the local woods full of very strange creatures. I think of it as the film Disney would have made, had he been Japanese.

wall-e

is thouroughly embarrassed of this old username.
One I saw last season. Steamboy. A quite amazing Japanese film about Victorian England with their usual excellent animation. Anyone seen it?
Steamboy was a great movie, I expected as much considering it comes from the writer/director of Akira.

wall-e is the best Animated Movie of the season....................
Thank you

I liked the Batman:Sub Zero movie. A very good storyline. The Batman TV cartoon series was well handled generally. To me, the storyline is more important than the appearance of the cartoon though ideally both will be good.

1. The incredibles
2. Toy Story
3. Kung-Fu Panda