Rodent Repeats... A Top 50 List

→ in
Tools    

You mean me? Kei's cousin?
Why do you like Ghostbusters so much?

Welcome to the human race...
And another one.
If you don't like it, stay out... simple.
I don't go into any of your threads
Your loss.

Ultimately, we're just arguing about something that doesn't really matter that much. I don't have a problem with thinking that you can over do lists. I have a problem with the manner in which SC was acting like a jerk by questioning every movie Rodent posted instead of stating his opinion in a more civilized way.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Here's why something like this thread isn't pointless; I haven't read any of these threads before. Until tonight. It served a purpose.
I haven't read any either before now. I enjoyed seeing the movie posters for one. 2.It was a trip down memory lane for movies. I don't see what the big deal is. *shrug*. One person in here complaining I've never even seen discuss movies before.

Good thread.

It's not just Rodent and this list. I really do wonder a lot... marvel at... the fact that people talk about the same movies over and over and over again. I'm not saying I'm not guilty of this, either. Heck, one can wonder why I constantly do the Young Guns jokes to Rodent. Why does that seem like such a fun thing to do?

Welcome to the human race...
In Rodent's signature, he has a link to his last Top Movies list, which he started at the end of June last year - it's only about eight months old. The issue isn't so much the movies themselves so much as the fact that they're effectively the same ones from that last list.

Why is Yoda needed? This thread is extremely tame.
Someone talked - me. Get the authorities!

In Rodent's signature, he has a link to his last Top Movies list, which he started at the end of June last year - it's only about eight months old. The issue isn't so much the movies themselves so much as the fact that they're effectively the same ones from that last list.
I don't care that they're the same movies and that he's doing this. It's just... I see this over and over again... people discussing and bringing up THE SAME MOVIES. Not saying it's supposed to be a bad thing. I am just questioning it and bringing the issue up.

Rodent should thank me. I'm making his thread more interesting, like I do with everything I touch. Now we've got Iroquois in here, heating up the discussion.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I just would like to hear his opinion on it.
He's pretty busy, I think.

I will give you my opinion

Mr Dani finally replaced my broken keyboard and i can get off this laptop. tomorrow I come in here and post reviews about Terminator every 5 minutes. HUZZAHHHH. Arnie Rules!

And another one.
If you don't like it, stay out... simple.
I don't go into any of your threads

This attitude is exactly why I don't go into your threads.

Ok, the stuff you do is totally different to the stuff I do... but your sense of self-importance and determination to be different, then ragging on everyone else's choices and preferences, comes across as a die hard mentality of being different for the sake of it... and that your opinion on the obscure carries more weight because it's abn opinion on the obscure.

You remind me of people who like obscure bands, then completely go off them when you find out someone you know also likes their songs

I don't care that they're the same movies and that he's doing this. It's just... I see this over and over again... people discussing and bringing up THE SAME MOVIES. Not saying it's supposed to be a bad thing. I am just questioning it and bringing the issue up.
You know how many times people talk about Pulp Fiction? It's insane. I hear about that movie everyday. I love that film, but it drives me crazy.

But guess what? Sometimes, people want to talk about the same movies. If you want to talk about something different, which is perfectly fine and a good idea, just do that.

Rodent should thank me. I'm making his thread more interesting, like I do with everything I touch. Now we've got Iroquois in here, heating up the discussion.
Now we're cooking.