FromBeyond's 200 Films

→ in
Tools    

Haven't seen most of these. Ponyo appearing after these really heavy films is awesome, especially when you realize that Ponyo deals with certain adult themes alot more competently than most of them.

I'm not a fan of Ponyo though, it's my least favourite Miyazaki.

Haven't seen most of these. Ponyo appearing after these really heavy films is awesome, especially when you realize that Ponyo deals with certain adult themes alot more competently than most of them.

I'm not a fan of Ponyo though, it's my least favourite Miyazaki.
I'm really not a big watcher of anime but something about this really caught my imagination, I thought it was delightful, in fact I have only seen 3 anime in my life and all of them will appear on this list which makes me think I should make an effort to watch more.

I'm really not a big watcher of anime but something about this really caught my imagination, I thought it was delightful, in fact I have only seen 3 anime in my life and all of them will appear on this list which makes me think I should make an effort to watch more.
Definitely, you should watch more if you are batting 100 with the three you've seen. Without giving it away are the other two Miyazaki films? My favourite Animated Film is a Miyazaki; hope it's included.

188. The Relic (1997)

Nice creature feature that has got better over the years with repeated viewings

Definitely, you should watch more if you are batting 100 with the three you've seen. Without giving it away are the other two Miyazaki films? My favourite Animated Film is a Miyazaki; hope it's included.
One of them is Miyazaki and that is my favourite of the three, the other is Isao Takahata and they are both two of the most well known Anime, if you can guess them correctly I will include them next on my list

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
I haven't seen any of your list so far, but plus rep for the effort, and i'll keep checking in.

"Banshee is the greatest thing ever. "

186. My Way (2011)

This is the story of a Korean who was conscripted into the Japanese Imperial Army, the Red Army and the Wehrmacht during WWII... it is based on a true story and is visually stunning.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Crazy People is a very underrated comedy. I love some of the crazy slogans that they come up with. Talk about "truth in advertising".

Crazy People is a very underrated comedy. I love some of the crazy slogans that they come up with. Talk about "truth in advertising".
I know right, I love this movie.