The Top MoFos Countdown - 4ever

Tools    

It should have been the correct size. 110 x 90. You just don't wanna use it.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
It should have been the correct size. 110 x 90. You just don't wanna use it.
I love it. I'm the one who sent it to you, ya dag. But you didn't put hijab on her. How can I look like a refugee from imdb if i dont have a headscarf???

"I smell sex and candy here" - Marcy Playground
I'm just happy to see that we're getting an influx of BOOB talk.

I love it. I'm the one who sent it to you, ya dag. But you didn't put hijab on her. How can I look like a refugee from imdb if i dont have a headscarf???
Isn't that politically incorrect? Iroquois, what do you think? She wants to wear a hijab - which I guess is the headscarf thing Muslim women wear or something - but she isn't a Muslim refugee.

Here, Dani8, use this for an avatar:

I think she's very striking.

I didn't like that animal thing you picked, anyway. Thought it was ugly.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Avatar.png
Views:	216
Size:	26.1 KB
ID:	28808  

Was it not PC to call you a dag? That's aussie slang for the lil bits of poop that hang off a sheep's bum.

And I happen to like headscarves. I demand the right to wear one. I might even go to France and wear a burkini on the beach to attract the attention of some big, macho cops who tell me to get my gear off.

Here, Dani8, use this for an avatar:

I think she's very striking.

I didn't like that animal thing you picked, anyway. Thought it was ugly.
Ooh that's pretty cool. I like turbans. I dont like that you dont like my marsupial pic, though. I bet you kick kittens, you horrible Bane man. You must not have had enough fibre for your breakfast.

Was it not PC to call you a dag? That's aussie slang for the lil bits of poop that hang off a sheep's bum.
That's great, but I don't think I'd ever have a chance to be that -- I'm sure Miss Vicky would quickly wipe me off.

That's great, but I don't think I'd ever have a chance to be that -- I'm sure Miss Vicky would quickly wipe me off.

LOL. This fight between you and MissV is so funny. I think she'd smack your ass half way into next century. She's totally kick ass.

LOL. This fight between you and MissV is so funny. I think she'd smack your ass half way into next century. She's totally kick ass.
She's our President now.
I just accept it (but some people are still rioting over it).

She's our President now.
I just accept it (but some people are still rioting over it).
LMAO. I dont know what she looks like but I'm guessing a hell of a lot prettier than Trumpty Dumpty.

LMAO. I dont know what she looks like but I'm guessing a hell of a lot prettier than Trumpty Dumpty.
Uh oh.

I'll take Miss Vicky over Donald Trump for President any day
See, that's the thing - Miss Vicky wins and everybody's cool about it, but if Sexy had one, "Libs" would be smashing in computer screens, stomping on other people's smart phones and reporting Milo Yiannopoulos videos on YouTube as "hate speech" to get them banned!

I wasn't here for the presidential campaign. I am blissfully ignorant.

I love that some people are conveniently forgetting that there were FOUR candidates running in the MoFo election, and Sexy came in last in the votes.
Unfortunately IMDB didn't announce it was closing its message boards before the election.

I wasn't here for the presidential campaign. I am blissfully ignorant.
Basically there was SC, who nobody expect him to win, I think not even him, then there was the perfect president with the perfect VP and then the dark lord of shadows won a.k.a Miss Vicky

Basically there was SC, who nobody expect him to win, I think not even him, then there was the perfect president with the perfect VP and then the dark lord of shadows won a.k.a Miss Vicky
Thanks for the flattery...

I actually never expected to win. I also thought Sexy would be my biggest competition, but Camo came second in the votes. I did have help though, since I had Cricket as my VP and Rodent and Jaydee were making the banners and stuff (mostly Jaydee). Then again Sexy may have sabotaged his own campaign by constantly trashing the forum and dropping out of the election at one point only to join in again.