Nedstarks 100 Action Movies Countdown.

→ in
Tools    

I know I said I will wait and while look forward too what the final big action movies will be in Omni's countdown but i thought Id do a 100 countdown as a treet to MOFO nation.
My Western One can wait. I will be posting 3 Movies from my list just like Raul did his countdown only he posted 2 films per day.

100 Bloodsport

99 The Rundown

98 The Dirty Dozen
I liked this movie and had hoped there would have been redone with the talent thats out there today but Im kinda glad no one has tried because cant beat the classics.

Will be Busy tomorrow with the NFL games and have plans so will post my sundays films off the list now.

97 Hard To Kill
Many consider Seagal the godfather of action films but in this countdown only appears in 2 films Hard To Kill is first of these 2 films

96 Blade

95 The Highlander

Ned this is straight up nonsense! Get a Mod to delete this - theres an Action Countdown going already

I fully believe Ned makes way too many lists but he's not actually doing anything wrong here. It's just his top 100 Action Movies. Same as SCs mother of god lists or whatever they were called.

Ned this is straight up nonsense! Get a Mod to delete this - theres an Action Countdown going already
Its not nonsense for i said i would do a list after the person was done and they will be done by the time i reach what in the 70s on my little list. Also bare in mind i work hard on my lists your tired of. Its my faze i am in. By this time next year i may switch to doing polls or maybe even doing Review on films allot. Atleast I finish a list i start. At some point and the action list is my last list ever .

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
I think lists's like these take alot of time. The last list i started i was working on took me a very very long time, which i didn't even finish haha.

"Banshee is the greatest thing ever. "

94 The Mask Of Zorro
This I thought was a really good movie when it first came out and Antonia was perfect as New Zorro at the time. Its not talked much now but I still love this movie.

93 Underworld
The first two films were really good but now the sequels have become as terrible as the resident evil movies that keep being made. But Underworld one had some great action and practical effects

92 Black Hawk Down
Im not a huge war buff but i certainly think War picture well some can be considered Action movies and Black Hawk Down is one of the best action War films in resent War making film history.

91The Quick And The Dead
I know most consider this a garbage western but I simply loved this movie and really the cast alone you would think it would have been a better recieved film. However Leo and Russell were not quite what they are now. However in my opinion Gene Hackman made and sold this movie a a good action flick for all movies like this your Villain has too work.

90 300
Its kinda a shame after Snyder did 300 so well and Watchmens was pretty good that he'd have so much trouble doing Superman and Sueprman and Batman in a movie. None the less Sword and Sorcery films I think are Action Fantasy really fit fine in action films.
Butler was great in this movie.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.

I'm not much of an action movie fan, so not surprisingly, I haven't seen most of the movies on this list. So far, the only movie that I've seen is Highlander, and I pretty much only watched it because Capt. Steel recommended it, and it has Sean Connery in it.

The movie was okay, but it's not a favorite for me. It's a bit too violent for my taste, and I wish Sean Connery had a bigger part in the movie. But I guess if you can overlook that stuff, (which most people can), it's a pretty good movie.

89 John Rambo
I dont particularly own any of the rambo movies but know and have seen them enough too know Rambo is probably Stallone most well known action films list with out atleast a couple of the Rambo Films. This was a pretty good film and the only Rambo movie I had seen in theaters.
Sly does a pretty good job in directing himself in movies

88 Tomb Raider
Not a big game player now or even as a kid really but I really liked this movie and Its one of the best action adventure films since well the indiana jones and national treasure movies. I just dont see how they can remake this because Jolie played Lara Croft here so well.

87 True Lies
This was a pretty good action flick but I think I was the only one who wanted his wife to really mess him up in a beat down for putting her through all that crap.

86 Tears Of The Sun
Again not a war picture fan but there are a few really good movies i liked around chains of events in films. This was a really good movie and kinda really sad movie
as well.

85 Die Another Day
I pretty much loved Brosnan s Bond but decided too only include 2 Films because there are 5 Bond films total in the action movie countdown. I know many wont like using Bond because there is so many. I think any spy drama is a copy of Bond and you wont find pretender american pretend bonds on this list sorry to say.
Die Another Day nor the other Brosnan Bond films were not as bad as people say.

84 The Hunt For Red October
One of the best casts in a film and I like the Jack Ryan films and character but only with Ford and Baldwin. This also is one of the best Submarine movies ever made. OnLy U-571 Was better.