Name director that can be really famous in the future

Tools    

We all know big names such as Kubriks, Spielberg, Scorcesse, Nolan, Tarantino
Can u name director that can follow their paths ?

For me : Denis Villeneuve
His movie is the work of arts ! if he can maintain his magnificent works, couple of movie and he will become a big name in director world. I like the way he made a thrill plot twist in the movie.

Incendies (2010) - One of the best foreign movie I have ever watch
Prisoners (2013) - what a crime mystery drama !!
Enemy (2013) - It's really hard to get move on from this movie. You keep thinking after it.
Sicario (2015) - I don't know there is any other movie had a TENSE like this movie

Damien Chazelle:

- Whiplash is the best movie from 2014 by far and the direction was awesome he has an other movie in production for 2016 and I can't wait to watch it. The guy got talent for sure.

Welcome to the human race...
Based on what he did with a couple of straight-to-video Universal Soldier movies, I reckon John Hyams has the potential to become a much more widely-recognised action director.

I have another name in mind
GARETH EDWARD !!!

- Monster (2010) - not many people watching this movie. such a hidden gem. low budget. not like a typical alien movie !! WATCH IT TO BELIEVE !!
- Godzilla (2014) - i know many people criticised this movie. not to forget the death of Bryan Cranston in the movie lol but imo this movie is really good. storyline, visual and sound effect. I quite really enjoy the movie
- Rogue One : A Star Wars Story (2016) - have u heard about this star wars movie ? it's episode 3.5. the event after episode 3 but before episode 4. Can't wait !!!

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Perhaps if Ben Wheatley added a bit of spectacle to his exhiliratingly-flamboyant weirdness, he could draw a larger audience.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Maybe someone in here - might be a little inexperienced, but that could be a great thing, to be original. If the passion is there, go make a movie - for our sake.

Matthew Vaughn

Layer Cake (2004)
Kick Ass (2010)
X-Men: First Class (2011)
Kingsman: The Secret Service (2015)

All 4 are fantastic films. This guy has been killing it....I have not seen Stardust but I've heard people say it is pretty good. I think the guy is on track for greatness.

Brad Bird

He started out with The Iron Giant and then at Pixar with Incredibles and Ratatouille, three of my favorite animated films and films period.

He then jumped into Live action with Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol and Tomorrowland neither I've had the chance to see but both are supposed to be solid well directed movies. People who love movies especially animated movies know him but as he keeps making more great movies he could become one of the most well known directors working today, he's arguably already among the best. His next films are 1906 (about the San Francisco earthquakes of the same year) and the Incredibles 2.

side note: I'm working on a short film of my own right now on the subject of aspiring mofo filmmakers, as the project gets a little more off the ground I may make a thread about it or something but it's still in it's early phases so I'm not about to start plugging it all over the internet before I'm ready too.

Yeah I hope that Alejandro González Iñárritu guy catches a break soon and people get to know him. If only he could, like, win back-to-back Oscars as Best Director or something? Maybe that will put him on the map?
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Ryan Coogler
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

Master of My Domain
Robert Eggers, director of VVitch.

Welcome to the human race...
Yeah I hope that Alejandro González Iñárritu guy catches a break soon and people get to know him. If only he could, like, win back-to-back Oscars as Best Director or something? Maybe that will put him on the map?
Judging by the fact that the OP mentions Christopher Nolan as an example of a really famous director, the only thing Iñárritu probably needs to do is direct a couple of sequels to Birdman.