Favorite transgender performance

Tools    

Wondering what everyone's favorite performance is by an actor playing someone of the opposite sex or pretending to be someone of the opposite sex and what t their least favorite performance is of same. I'll start:

Favorite: Felicity Huffman in TRANSAMERICA (Huffman was robbed of an Oscar for this incredible performance...beautifully nuanced with subtle little touches that totally convince...like when the character works so hard at trying to walk in high heels and is having so much trouble doing it even though the ability to do it is more important to him than anything in the world.

Least Favorite: Julie Andrews in VICTOR/VICTORIA (Don't get me wrong...I love Andrews and love the movie but not for one single moment in the movie does Andrews convince me that Victor is a man)

Tough to single any out. I really liked Linda Hunt's performance in The Year of Living Dangerously.

Can't think of any I really dislike atm...
#31 on SC's Top 100 Mofos list!!

On the outside looking in.
Jaye Davidson in THE CRYING GAME would be my favourite; least favourite would probably be John Lone in M BUTTERFLY.

On the outside looking in.
Only because you added it after the fact, troller.

It's an honor to be labelled a troll by someone as special as you. Positive rep to you, sir!

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Anyone who pays any attention to my posts probably already knows mine. Georges Du Fresne as Ludovic in Ma Vie en Rose.

Also this Spanish film is amazing, Inés Efron in XXY:

Argentinian. It's pretty good.

This is probably cheating, but I just love Johnny doing Ed Wood in drag.

Then I'll be putting this thing down here...
In my mouth.