Announcement

Tools    

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
Well i know now i'll be using our time-share in 2013. Never been to Pensacola, so this is win win.
oh god, i can see it now. Halfangel puts all the Mofos who are attending seated at one table thinking she's doing us a favor and it's me, dexter riley, my boyfriend, and his wife for an evening.

dionne, i hope it's gonna be an open bar.

From now on we'll have to refer to Halfangel as Mrs. Dionne Warwick.

Okay, so it's Christmas morning. For those of you who don't know, Dionne and I spent Christmas of 2010 over 700 miles from each other, though we were an item. So right before the kids wake up and we have to start presents, Dionne sits me down to read a letter he wrote. It talks about how since this was our first Christmas together, he wanted to make it extremely special for me. Since Christmas falls on the 25th and I turned 25 that year, he themed the Christmas for me. The letter said that the theme was "25 gifts I've missed giving you for Christmas". He proceeded to give me 23 gifts. The 24th was the most special I thought. He handmade me a set of sea shell windchimes with shells he picked up off the beach just for me (he knows how much I missed the beach). Here I am thinking, "What could possibly top this gift? Why would there be something beyond this beautiful handmade set of chimes?" He brought me back to our room and sat me down in front of the computer. He tells me I have mail on the site we met on (Yes, we met online). I thought maybe he wrote me a poem. So I open the mail and he is standing behind me while I read. It's not a poem. Instead, it says (and I'm paraphrasing, because it's a very personal letter) "I've spent my whole life without you, and being with you this past year I know I would never let you leave my life again. I love you and your son and can make a good life for you both, so though it may seem early to you, I ask you to marry me, here, where we first met. Will you be my wife?" And I'm crying and I can't even speak. So I just type into the reply box "Yes." Dionne turns me and kissing ensues, and then we tell everyone. That's how he proposed to me. Talk about outdoing yourself

Congratulations!
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

The People's Republic of Clogher
I couldn't be happier for you mate, I really couldn't.

I'd love to attend but I'm afraid that a long haul flight would bugger my back up something rotten (20 minutes in the car is my comfort limit thesedays ) and the resulting meds would mean I couldn't even drink! Much.

I wish you both a lifetime of happiness and, most importantly, fun.

Thanks for the well wishes everyone and I know most of you all cannot come, just wanted you to know that you are invited. Maybe I can webcam it .

Also in case it was confusing, anyone from MOFO at all is invited, just wanted to throw a special invite to some of you that have helped me in the past or have become very good friends. Thanks again!!!

all i can say is wow. what a guy.

but, wasn't he afraid you'd check your mail on that site before you opened your presents?
It was saved as a draft, then I high tailed it to my computer and sent it while she was busy looking at her presents.

Chicks dig Lord of the Rings, Randal
Congratulations!! Best of luck to both of you!

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Jeeze, look at the Romantic over here, making us guys look bad.

Congrats to the both of you.

Suspect's Reviews

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
wowza!!! i go away for a few months and I come back to read this!!! :O

I would love to come to the wedding for sure!!! I need a vacation and a place to stay. Congrats, you two. i will be checking in rooms and such. i think we all knew she was the one when she posted that zombie pics months back.

CONGRATS again to u two. may it be blessed with love and happiness and zombies preying on u!! ya'll

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I may have pushed out some fat little tears. This is so awesome, and very creative.

So Dev and I are planning to go to Ireland for our 5th Anniversary - I know a MOFO there and he has advised of a B&B that looks quite amazing.

Tac' - thank you sir, we hope to book something soon.

We want to stay in a Castle for part of the time and the B&B the rest. Looking for recommendations on a castle and have looked at a few already. We want something very old and very authentic.

If all goes well we will head out that way late March, early April of next year.