Pets

Tools    

Two of my others. The orange is Fritz, and Lulu.

my dog Princess Leia is in heat. She was bleeding 2 weeks and now she's all swollen there. I wanna sterilize her soon after is over.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Do you keep her in the house so she can't attract boy dogs, Nesto?

The Adventure Starts Here!
my dog Princess Leia is in heat. She was bleeding 2 weeks and now she's all swollen there. I wanna sterilize her soon after is over.
"Help me, Nestorio_Miklos, you're my only hope."

I definitely do, and she's always on leash. i just go for a short walks now.
You're a great pet owner! What breed/cross breed is she?

You're a great pet owner! What breed/cross breed is she?
she's a mutt. there's at least 4 breeds. Parents are cross already. But so she's low maintenance, so happy for whatever stupid game I make, treat i give.

Pets are so great. I couldn't be without them.

I have three rough coat jack russell terriers and a runt pug. The pug is insane. The girl terrier is blind now, and one boy terrier is going a bit deaf (or maybe he just likes to ignore me when I call him inside). I've had pets most of my life, Nesto. Cats, dogs, horses, little tortoises, fish, birds, chickens, ducks, two goats, a sheep (not all at the same time)...but now, just the dogs.

Hah! Hilarious.

Cockies are so much fun. My neighbour years ago had one. Great bird.

So I did kind of a bad thing and impulse bought some White Cloud Mountain minnows today.

I had planned on getting some fish, but not for a few months. I had also planned on getting this species of fish, but I had planned on getting the long finned version which I would either have to order online or find them at a fish store (the closest I've found them is in San Francisco). But I went into Petsmart just to look at their aquariums, tank lights, plants, etc. and saw these cuties there. They had seven of them in stock and I bought all of them.

You'll have to excuse the ugly tank. They're in a five gallon quarantine tank right now (which means bare bottom and minimal decor to make cleaning and observation easier while I monitor for disease). In eight weeks or so, if they show no signs of illness, I'll move them into this ten gallon planted tank, which currently only houses a few snails:

The stand that this tank is on is designed to hold two aquariums and I plan to set up a second ten gallon planted tank in a few months, so I may still get my long finned guys then.

Darn, can't see your pics.

Here's one of my cat Fritz hugging a kitten:

LOL. A fluffy muffin.

Fritz loves kittens. Don't think he'd eat one. He just likes little napping buddies.