The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Beard pictures! This is almost five months of growth, with very little trimming:

Plan is to try a light trim on Monday, just to even it out, and then maybe go even shorter depending on how that looks. I've also booked a time for a haircut at a relatively fancy salon on Wednesday, since it's been a long time since I've had a haircut (obviously) and an even longer time since I've had it done anywhere particularly nice.

So, by this time next week, I should look pretty different.

I'll be sure to take before/after pictures, and possibly some in-between if I end up trimming the beard more than once.
I don't know, man. That's a pretty happening look. It'll grow back.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Red Beard! Can you talk like a pirate?

I wish I could uoad from mobile. O saw it almost happen once while pressing advanced options but tonight pushing that button just refreshes the same page. SHAMELESS TART oromisimg things like that....

I wish I could uoad from mobile. O saw it almost happen once while pressing advanced options but tonight pushing that button just refreshes the same page.
I'll PM you to debug.

Beard pictures! This is almost five months of growth, with very little trimming:

Plan is to try a light trim on Monday, just to even it out, and then maybe go even shorter depending on how that looks. I've also booked a time for a haircut at a relatively fancy salon on Wednesday, since it's been a long time since I've had a haircut (obviously) and an even longer time since I've had it done anywhere particularly nice.

I'll be sure to take before/after pictures, and possibly some in-between if I end up trimming the beard more than once.

I'm still used to pictures of Big-Chris... this looks like something from Cast Away!

The thing isolated becomes incomprehensible
Since I finally took a new picture to replace my Halloween one on Facebook, I figured I'd might as well share it here since I've only posted two pictures of myself, both of which were in costumes haha. It's poorly lit because it's really dark out today, but on the plus side it's just freezing rain instead of the snowstorm we were supposed to have, so I'm not complaining haha.

DAYUM!!!!!

NOOOOOO THAT BEARD IS GREAT!!!!!!!!

I do feel surprisingly ambivalent about trimming it, though probably just because it took so long and I've never had it this length before.

I'm gonna play it by ear, though and see how it looks before making any major decisions. Pretty good chance it'll end up shorter than this, but longer than I had it before.

Ya...yar? Yar? Am I doing that right?

One downside of the longer beard: makes it much more obvious how gray I am. I don't particularly mind, but it's an odd combination.

One downside of the longer beard: makes it much more obvious how gray I am. I don't particularly mind, but it's an odd combination.
Look. Sounds rough. I can't talk like a pirate. I tried to post that with a pirate and it auto corrected.

Look. Sounds rough. I can't talk like a pirate. I tried to post that with a pirate and it auto corrected. And lol at the other auto correct. Mind boggling.

But somehow grey is hotter on dudes. Don't ask me why.

Also don't forget the plus side of long beards. Food storage!

But somehow grey is hotter on dudes. Don't ask me why.

Also don't forget the plus side of long beards. Food storage!
Grey looks great on dudes.

I do feel surprisingly ambivalent about trimming it, though probably just because it took so long and I've never had it this length before.

I'm gonna play it by ear, though and see how it looks before making any major decisions. Pretty good chance it'll end up shorter than this, but longer than I had it before.
The only way to test your options empirically is to shave half of it off (left or right, your choice) for a side-by-side comparison. Science!

The only way to test your options empirically is to shave half of it off (left or right, your choice) for a side-by-side comparison. Science!

LOL. Dont do it, Yods!!! It's too magnificent for such science.

I still say you look a little bit like actor Ron Livingston (Office Space, Band of Brothers) underneath that beard (who's not a bad looking guy, btw!)