The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

My life isn't written very well.
Let me say TheUsualSupect, that is a HUGE photo booth!

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

[punches him in the face, grabs him and points his gun right at his throat] I never said anything about the FBI. She's my partner, ese. And if anything happens to her, I will find you and I will kill you. I won't think twice. Come here, look in my eyes. [pushes barrel of the gun into his mouth and cocks it] Look at my face. If anything happens to her, I will kill you. This is between you and me, and nobody sees, nobody knows.

The People's Republic of Clogher

Yesterday's bombsite impression. Note the trendy 'who needs ceilings?' look which perfectly compliments the Banksy-style graffiti on the walls.

Hark, I hear the sound of power tools! Tomorrows photos should be crackers, by the way.

I'm weeping here - I hate untidiness!

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Here's another one...simply because I'm bored...

Don't judge.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Here's me on the subway with my new glasses:

Thats not you

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I will give a high five to anyone who can tell me where the shirt in the second picture is from.

And I got the Watchmen t-shirt at a local store in Canada.

Suspect's Reviews

Destiny, I'll be honest, you look like hell in that last picture. I don't know what you were thinking with that eyeliner.

I also notice that a very small UFO tried to abduct you when you were a baby.

Simply stunning, Destiny! 'Cept for that last phase. :/

My Movie Review Thread | My Top 100

linespalsy as a teenage mofo (actually predates my mofo days by about 4 years. this is my senior yearbook photo).
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	yrbok.JPG
Views:	156
Size:	53.9 KB
ID:	6385  

Originally Posted by honeykid
Destiny, I'll be honest, you look like hell in that last picture. I don't know what you were thinking with that eyeliner.
Simply stunning, Destiny! 'Cept for that last phase. :/
Why? I don't understand. I just did my hair, and everything!

Thanks everyone!

Destiny is beautiful.

I won't talk about the last pic as I didn't notice it from being so stunned by the images preceding it.

*Suave*

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
linespalsy as a teenage mofo (actually predates my mofo days by about 4 years. this is my senior yearbook photo).
You look like young Corey Feldman, as Huck Finn.

r3por3r - uh... what's in the bag?

Destiny - nice!

Tacitus - I can just see you looking on in horror, hand over your mouth, at that scene. lol It'll be over soon. ish.