Soccer Fantasy League

Tools    

Now, a slight problem is that I myself most likely wouldn't be able to found a new league at the moment, because of currency/payment restrictions. However, I would of course be able to join since joining is completely free, and I'd be prepared to help anyone with founding a league (specifications etc.).

This would probably be the best bet, if people want to do this.

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/?t=1

It's free and we can create our own league, although it'd be skewed, of course, because we're halfway through the season and all the values will be in flux.

This would probably be the best bet, if people want to do this.

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/?t=1

It's free and we can create our own league, although it'd be skewed, of course, because we're halfway through the season and all the values will be in flux.
That uses a Fantasy Sports system, right? That seems unusual for an association football game. Also, it's limited to a single league, of course.
Indeed, starting a fantasy league midway through a real season would have strange effects. Games like Soccer Manager (probably Football Manager Online too, but I'm not counting that since it's exclusively pay-to-play as far as I can tell) would not have such a problem.

That's kind of what I thought this was. I already spend a ridiculous amount of time on FM, so I'm out of this. Especially now it seems someone has to stump up some cash just so a few of us can play. Sorry. If someone wants to do a fantasy football for the start of next season (or a world cup one) I'd be up for that.

Unregistered User
That's kind of what I thought this was. I already spend a ridiculous amount of time on FM, so I'm out of this. Especially now it seems someone has to stump up some cash just so a few of us can play. Sorry. If someone wants to do a fantasy football for the start of next season (or a world cup one) I'd be up for that.
Good call on World Cup one, i'd be up for that.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Same here. A World Cup competition would be a bit more focussed.

It is of course possible to just join an existing league, though that might give the same problems as joining the Fantasy Football mid-season. Then again, there is an option to specifically look for game worlds at the start of the season. And I'll try and see if there's any way around those payment-restriction-things.

Football manager is better than any fantasy league anyway...