The Conners

Tools    

Season 6, Ep 8. To paraphrase Sally Field in Steel Magnolias, I wouldn't even know how to go abut making gray icing. "It's unhealthy food but the good new it's prepared badly." Who is Jackie to be making fun of Darlene's job. "Haven't you heard, sitting is the new cancer." "So you're going to own before it is mold in the shape of a house?" "Passing down toilet knowledge? I'm getting emotional." Curious as to how Dan got strangers to attend his toilet class. Loved Marge the food service lady, she reminded me of Kay Medford. A lot of people don't know I'm here, I don't get a lot of information." Why would getting a promotion affect Mark's tuition break? That makes no sense. Enough of Ashley, thanks. So it looks like Darlene has free reign to run the cafeteria to me, but for some reason, she doesn't want to. I can't believe Harris didn't give Darlene the grief I was expecting. "I don't remember eating these fries and that's not like me." Louis really really loves Dan. Could Jackie have taken any longer to offer to help Harris?

Season 6, Ep 9. Those cheeseballs are the first thing I've seen on this show for the longest time that made me think of Roseanne. "Coming up with good excuses for sucking is the hardest part of being sober." I thought Ben's store was doing OK. Jackie seems to be slipping into Bev mode again. "I guess what I'm trying to say is that there's nothing that we can't male worse." Harris is hiding something. Becky and Jackie trying to help Harris is the blind leading the blind, case closed. What am I missing? why can't Becky study in the same room where her daughter is sleeping? "Like when you call Ben your big bad wolf and you have him blow your house down." I understand Dan wanting to help Darlene, but he has to remember who Darlene is and know that if she needs help. she'll ask for it. Loved Darlene all hyped up on caffeine. "This wasn't working before that image." Cannot believe Darlene taking relationship advice from Becky. "Yellowstone...it never ends." I feel for Darlene, but she's being really selfish with Dan and Louise. This episode was really funny.

Season 6 Ep 10. "Wow, Sis, burger queen and janitor, who knew we would be living out our dreams?" "The last time you wrote something was wash me on a dirty car window." Dan writing an article is definitely going to spark something between Dan and Ben that's not going to be pretty." Ben and Darlene reading Dan's article was hysterical. Maybe the magazine didn't know that Ben had writing experience. "There was a four horse accident at Hawthorne's and we only have three tranquilizers." Liked that Louise was upfront about not wanting to work with Jackie. Jackie and this life coach thing is played out, when is someone going to tell Jackie what crap that is? Jackie came off as such an idiot at that meeting. Ben really wants to piss off Dan, "Where is the petty and vindictive Darlene I fell in love with?" Loved Neville's advice to Jackie, but talking to Jackie these days is like talking to a brick wall. Thrilled that Ben got offered a monthly article and LOVE the way it happened.