Dig

→ in
Tools    

Neutral Milk Hotel
I was just curious if anyone else has seen this documentary which follows The Brian Jonestown Massacre and The Dandy Warhols. It was without a doubt the best documentary ive ever seen.
" I see in your eyes, the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, whe we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. May and hour of wolves and shattered shields before the age of men comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we Fight! For all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you stand men of the west!!"
-Aragorn: The Lord of the Rings the Return of the King

not yet, read that it was really good though

baptism in a dunking booth
ive been looking for it for ages

It was good, but not amongst the best documentary films I have seen.

Anton is a truly horrible character, and a fascinating one- up to a point. After half a film's worth of the same self destructive lunacy, it becomes clear that he has nothing else to offer, and Timoner has no new insights to extract.

Still, many very funny lines, some great music, and Courtney's envy of Anton's off-the-rails rock star lifestyle (even though the Dandys were making not only much more money but much better music) was intriguing.