What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Gonna have my Weet-Bix..banana, strawberries and lite milk and water. It's 6:45 am

Sitting here putting off getting ready for work

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Just had some lunch with the kids and im going to chill on the couch for awhile before going to get my wife from college. Then we will be going to have a few drinks in my mother in laws house with afew family members plus these a curry Have a good weekend guys

Princess of Power
Celebrating with a cup of tea that i've got some work from Monday. Yay! I hate being on the dole.

Go night last night because Australia (kangaroos) beat the New Zealand. Now I'm having a few beers. 2 so far...maybe a bit more..maybe???

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
Woke up from fourteen hrs of sleep after not sleeping all weekend. I woke up with a major cleaning bug. Laudry under the way, kitchen clean, and got more to do. Now its time for julesee to nap.

Is white trash beautiful
Watching a film about the investigations of the Bombay bombings The film is called Black Friday.

Watching the morning show..it's 5:30 am

Barring a last minute goal, watching the CL semi-final about to go to penalties. Can Bayern lose on penalties? Come on, Real! I want the Chelsea v Jose story for the final, with Jose winning and denying the horrible Chelsea players their medal. Otherwise it's Chelsea v Bayern Munich and there's just too many mirrors of the United/ Bayern '99 final for me.