Friday the 13th

Tools    

It's FRIDAY THE 13th bitches! choo choo choo choo pah pah pah pah

Kill her mommy, kill her!!

I've said for a great many years now that, if I had my way, that'd be our (England's) national anthem. I would love that. Imagine, at the Olympics this year, Britain win's a medal. The athlete on the top step, proud, with the gold medal round their neck, a smile on their face they can't hide and thousands of their fellow countrymen applauding them. They turn to face the flag and, as it starts to rise...

Now that, would be ****ing great. I might even feel a sense of pride.

They could/should also play it when these numpties show up.

&feature=related
*If you jump to 1 minute and mute this while playing Benny Hill, you'll get the idea.*

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I love the Friday 13th films, well apart from Friday 13th part V as Jason isnt the killer, its some guy dressed as him

Yeah, you know it's Friday the 13th when every one around you never let's you forget it that it is. Personaly, nothing bad ever happened to me on this day, but it is a number 4 day. Also, I think it can kind of work as a counter placebo in people's mind's and induce them to have some kind of mishap.
For me, it's usually the number 22. On the 22nd of the month almost always something unexpected and unpleasant happens to me, even when I'm totaly oblivious to what date it is. Well, the Chinese believe that number 4 signifies death, so 2 + 2 = 4. Also in Numerology, 22 is the strongest cardinal number, the ruler of the universe. The next powerfull number is 11 and bad stuff also happens to me on this day. I should just lock myself into my house on those days and never venture out but I'd probably slip in the shower or some such silly thing, if I did that.
I was born on the 27th and number 9 is definitely my lucky number but in themselves, 2 and 7 are unlucky for me.
I don't know what to think about Numerology. I had a reading once and was surprised how well the individual described some of the important events in my life. I also had a pretty famous astrologer do my chart and am astonished at what she predicted even though it was rationaly impossible for her to do so otherwise.
I'd like to think that we shape our own destiny, but there are elements in the universe that constantly keep reminding us that our destiny is predetermined. Maybe that's why life can be such an uphill struggle.
So for you that think that Friday the 13th can be a bad omen, look twice before you cross the street, lest you be turned into a pancake.

I love the Friday 13th films, well apart from Friday 13th part V as Jason isnt the killer, its some guy dressed as him
A New Beginning is one of my favorites. Doesn't bother me that it's not really Jason because it's still a good, creepy movie and it feels like a Friday the 13th film. It's certainly better than Jason Goes To Hell, where it's Jason, but he's jumping into people's bodies and walking around killing people as a black male coroner and such. That one is very disappointing in that regard.

Semper Fooey
SPOILER WARNING

Back when they made Psycho 2 they rejected Rober Bloch's novel sequel. The twist ending was Norman Bates who escaped from the loony bin at the beginning of the story was murdered early on. The real killer was his shrink who thought he was Norman Bates. It wasn't that good.