Bully Movie

→ in
Tools    

Did anyone go see that "Bully" movie that came out a couple weeks ago? The local theater i work at didn't get it and just curious if it was any good

I'm glad the rating was changed to a lower one, apparently it's an excellent documentary that needs to be seen by the age range it's directed at, and shown in schools.

Movie Forums Insomniac
It needs to be shown in schools. Whether it it's 'PG-13', 'R' or even unrated for that matter. What students go through nowadays is horrendous and there's nothing in Bully they haven't seen nor heard . To cut anything is just ridiculous.

You are right , had it been an X rating ( originaly intended for the use of profanity ) it would not have been permitted for viewing for minors at schools.

I haven't seen it but I think it should be gown at all middle and highschools. I know it to early to tell but with the influence I has I think it'll win the academy award for documentary. But I also heard undefeated an this is not a film were great documentaries

Yeah there was controversy over the rating of it but kids nowadays have seen and heard it all VERY young. If it's really a documentary then nothing should be cut out. Show all the raw details of what it's really like and show it at schools. Even adults need some influence. Some people are just so rude!

Movie Forums Insomniac
..had it been an X rating ( originaly intended for the use of profanity ) it would not have been permitted for viewing for minors at schools.
If Bully ever had been rated X, it would be a real mess. lol

If Bully ever had been rated X, it would be a real mess. lol
LMAO ..."Bullying the Bone"

I just watched newest South Park episode about bullying.
Does it have something to do with this movie?