movie title

Tools    

I want to know the title of one movie starring Adam Sandler. I watched this movie few years back. This is a comedy picture in which Adam Sndler's girl friend's father turns out to be a spy and has his own caravan...this girl friend's father never liked him but in the end he strated to like him...also Adam Sandler once teaches the baby boy brother of his girl friend a bad word "AAASS HOLLLE AAASSS HOLLEE" ...plz kindly help me with its title as i shall be really grateful to you

I want to know the title of one movie starring Adam Sandler. I watched this movie few years back. This is a comedy picture in which Adam Sndler's girl friend's father turns out to be a spy and has his own caravan...this girl friend's father never liked him but in the end he strated to like him...also Adam Sandler once teaches the baby boy brother of his girl friend a bad word "AAASS HOLLLE AAASSS HOLLEE" ...plz kindly help me with its title as i shall be really grateful to you
That's not Adam Sandler at all but Ben Stiller in Meet the Fockers, the sequel to Meet the Parents.

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

thanks aolt!!

RightUpTheLittleTramps@ss !
I think that movie was playing when I was on vacation one year. How funny!

Its sounds right.

Arnie Cunningham- Right up the little tramps @ss!

That's not Adam Sandler at all but Ben Stiller in Meet the Fockers, the sequel to Meet the Parents.
Good call, babe! I let the name Adam Sandler stick, and couldn't figure it out. Duh me!

Damn!