2 fast 2 Furious

Tools    

I just read the other day the title for the sequel to Fast and the Furious is 2 Fast 2 Furious . I think it sounds kinda neat.
As for the movie, sure I'll check it out. I liked the 1st one when I saw it in the theater. I hope this one is as good.
Unfortunately, Vin Diesel isn't in it.

What?!?!
It's not a fast and the furious movie if big vin isn't in it!
Lol...but I bet its still going to be a great movie! I loved the first one!

What is so great about this movie? I saw the trailer for it back in May '01 and wasn't impressed or anything.

I saw the movie Sexy, but still haven’t figured out what everyone thought was so great about it…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Originally posted by Senator-Binks
What?!?!
It's not a fast and the furious movie if big vin isn't in it!
Lol...but I bet its still going to be a great movie! I loved the first one!
ok...let's just say that fast and the furious is not such a big movie that any cast member(no matter how popular) would make any real big difference in it
as long as the people in it are decent actors and the cars dont' look like crap then the movie will be ok

A novel adaptation.
Originally posted by theshape82

ok...let's just say that fast and the furious is not such a big movie that any cast member(no matter how popular) would make any real big difference in it
as long as the people in it are decent actors and the cars dont' look like crap then the movie will be ok
I really think that it wil take a lot more than that to make this movie okay.

you're right horadotus....i was just being optomistic

i hate vin diesel, i'm glad he isn't in it, if he was i wouldn't watch it, so now i might actually check it out. i liked the first one though, with the exception of all the scenes where vin diesel opened his mouth.

what's wrong with vin diesel?....i think he's a good actor
the thing i didn't like about the first one was the whole "the bad guy is good and the good guy wants to help the bad guy" thing
that and it had no american cars in it
i dont' like imports much...but then again that's just me

Originally posted by g0dzer0
i hate vin diesel, i'm glad he isn't in it, if he was i wouldn't watch it, so now i might actually check it out. i liked the first one though, with the exception of all the scenes where vin diesel opened his mouth.
DITTO on all accounts

I saw the first film and lets just say I cant believe it made enough money for a sequel to be worthwhile. The acting was rubbish, the little direction there was was flawed and not well thought out and the so called action sequences were stale and boring offering nothing new to the movie world. Well I am sorry I had to get that of my chest. The sequel apparently doesn't even have any nice cars in it either! (give me a VW Microbus any day!)

Originally posted by theshape82
...and it had no american cars in it
i dont' like imports much...but then again that's just me
I think Vin is ok, it's Paul Walker who sucks as an actor. As ling as there are cool cars in it, I'll take a chance though. And the coolest car in the original was the black Charger in the end. How could you forget that?!?

that whole movie was wrong...the imported cars, vin diesel and the way they draged over the quarter mile....the only good thing about it was the 69 charger...except for the bit it stacked...but

there were to many unrealistic things in that movie

Does anyone know who does the music for the trailor(scene where the mustang gets plowed by a semi)?