What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Today I'll have a round of Golf with on of my brothers, I'll take it easy on him

Seriously Powderfinger, I got a neg rep for my 29 Medals comment!!!!!!!!! Why the hell did you give me a neg rep for celebrating what my country got in the Olympics!

Seriously Powderfinger, I got a neg rep for my 29 Medals comment!!!!!!!!! Why the hell did you give me a neg rep for celebrating what my country got in the Olympics!
Because he's an Aussie and he actually cares about that kind of crap.

He's lucky I think that the medal table is anathema to the spirit of the games, otherwise I'd have been taking the piss for the last fortnight. Did they reach double figures?

I'm sorry mate Not really!!!

He's lucky I think that the medal table is anathema to the spirit of the games, otherwise I'd have been taking the piss for the last fortnight. Did they reach double figures?
Not in Gold, but in medals overall, if you were talking about Australia. Kazakhstan did well, they got 7 Gold medals too and they only had 115 people taking part in less sports. Mostly in the weightlifting, was watching that. Amazing.

hating everything because my teeth are bleeding and hurt like fire,so my whole right side of face is numb and hurts like someone constantly punching me with a baseball bat...in same time i have annoying allergy,making my nose corked and my eyes red,almost closed because they are itchy...

I assume you are going to the Dentist, as soon as your gums bleed, get them seen to as fast as possible. Unles you have already. Hope that side of your mouth gets better.

Then they will get worse, it's best to go now than have to go later where you will probably need more work done on the teeth, might even lead to having teeth removed. You don't want that?

It's 4am in the morning and I'm thinking going to Macca's! The breakfast menu isn't even on until 5-6am! I'm bonkers! I'm sure of that..

No, dentist is best. However, I hope you get to feel better soon.
thanks,honeykid,i am a little better today,i use some home medicine for that meat where teeth are stuck in,i don't know in english what is a name for that meat...i don't like dentists because they fix teeth for too much time...in high school,i had stupid accident playing football and hurt my front tooth,and it became dark...dentist was fixing that tooth for more than year and a half,and it is still dark...but anyway,i will go to dentist if this medicines wont work...i started taking them today

^ Yikes, if you do decide to go to the Dentists, go to a different Dentist to the one who took ages to fix your tooth from the football injury.

use some home medicine for that meat where teeth are stuck in,i don't know in english what is a name for that meat...
Gums.

I feel like death warmed up! I believe one of my brothers who is a pilot and flies into China, Korea and Asia he gave me something? It's not the flu or a cold, it's something I've never had before!

I just learnt I have Laryngitis. The crazy thing is!!!!! I really don't speak that much now.. Though, I understand it's an viral infection....

I just learnt I have Laryngitis. The crazy thing is!!!!! I really don't speak that much now.. Though, I understand it's an viral infection....
I had it a couple of months ago, couldn't work no voice isn't good for a counsellor