Who'd Ya Do?

Tools    

maybe "the look" is a willingness to engage both sexes....sensually.......a broader acceptance and openness.....basically, call it bisexuality except remove the requirement that one has had sex with both sexes....they will engage either sex......or will flirt with both sexes.

most people aren't secure enough to do that........it threatens their sexuality/identity??
i think men are either gay or straight......but fewer men are bisexual.....rather they use it as a cover or midline to admitting full homosexuality. hence "the look"?? jason? what do you think?
women on the other hand seem more likely to be bi. ??
just

rock hudson's livelihood was at risk....he had to put on a show.
raymond burr was really private and respected......so he wasn't outed.

i don't see the gay factor in Tom Cruise.....what say you all?

now..............witherspoon or ricci?
neither for me.

take the two women from BOUND.......and which would you do?
JENNIFER TILLY OR GINA GERSHON?

Originally posted by patti
maybe "the look" is a willingness to engage both sexes....sensually.......a broader acceptance and openness.....basically, call it bisexuality except remove the requirement that one has had sex with both sexes....they will engage either sex......or will flirt with both sexes.

I just trust my intuition... the face is just a good thing to analyze. I don't think it's all that difficult. But you're right, you can sense bisexuals and see it in their face.

most people aren't secure enough to do that........it threatens their sexuality/identity??

Sexuality isn't threatened. YOU feel threatened. You can make yourself not feel threatened. We're certainly not born threatened.

i think men are either gay or straight......but fewer men are bisexual.....rather they use it as a cover or midline to admitting full homosexuality. hence "the look"?? jason? what do you think?
women on the other hand seem more likely to be bi. ??

I don't know the figures... if men or women are more likely. I don't think it's something to be concerned about. I do think that a lot of admitted bisexuality is just a cover to full homosexuality. But, I definitely believe in bisexuality. Even I can be turned on by a woman.... she just has to be really sexy.

i don't see the gay factor in Tom Cruise.....what say you all?

He's not gay. In his younger years, he was hedonistic and turned on by sexuality itself. He loved to flaunt his body, he loved turning people on. This was why he did the gay magazine in the 80s. He got some cash and got a thrill. Tom is probably bisexual at heart, but now lives trying to be straight. He's not being good at it. He's a very mean man.

jennifer eh chris? do you like her sister meg?

He's a very mean man.
Heh. This made me laugh.
Not a fan of Cruise, but I don't actually know what you're saying...

Okay so:
Denise Richards
Reese Witherspoon
Christina Ricci

I would them both.
Or just watch them go at each other.

I don't see anything in Reese Witherspoon. I'd do Denise Richards and tell Christina Ricci about the sex afterwards. Christina and I couldn't do it together. She'd be more like a friend. My homie!

meg is the shy one, jennifer is the sexy one.........oozes it all over.

and is cruise "mean" because he is straight?

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by Yoda
Nice, shapely EYES? Yes, her EYES are beautiful...and huge. She's got huge EYES. Don't you just want to get your hands on her EYES?

This thread sucks. I'll have no part in it anymore...

Naomi Watts or Laura Ellena Harring...?
Or both. Together? At the same time?

There's nothing to explain. I just don't find them particularly appealing. I wouldn't ask you to explain why you don't find Bea Arthur attractive.

This is where Matt tells me that he DOES find Bea Arthur attractive...

I do find Bea Arthur attractive.
When I grow up I'd love to be Arthur.

Clap, clap, clap you stupid tool...

Oh my god, I am not missing this Bea Arthur discussion.

She IS an attractive lady, however her mother on Golden Girls would never agree. She's been called a Fess Parker lookalike before.

Ya know, I once found a fake nude picture of Bea Arthur in leather. Too bad I never kept it.

So this begs the question...

Bea Arthur or Betty White?

I've had Holden (and he was darn good), so I'd have to say him.

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra