MoFo Fantasy Baseball 2012 Trading Block

Tools    

Nevermind Seds, I spoke with Ray and he brought to my attention Longo's surely worth more than what I have (Ellsburys even debatable). Oh well.

Looking for some help on my pitching staff - I wish Kemp pitched too.

A system of cells interlinked
Just a quick update, as I seem to be getting a fair amount of trade offers.

I am going to hold on to Longo for a while to see how he does, as well as my current line-up of pitchers. I just don't know enough about the hurlers I have to make any kind of decision about value. I will consider some trades in a week or two, but not before.

I am too flush on pitching with the 1500 inning limit this year, and need to unload some good talent.

Edit in - Ive got trade offers out to Yoda & DexterRiley.

7thson/Dangerous Person/Dionne lets get er' dun'!! Johnny Cueto & Wandy Rodriguez for BJ Upton. If you accept, would this be your first ever trade?

Just traded Kyle Farnsworth to TONGO for Hector Santiago. He's aware of Farnsworth's injury.

Good luck with 'im. Hopefully I'll get out of Santiago what I got out of Santos last year in the same role.

Looking for a very good 3rd baseman, and have Asdrubal Cabrera to trade.

7thson/Dangerous Person/Dionne lets get er' dun'!! Johnny Cueto & Wandy Rodriguez for BJ Upton. If you accept, would this be your first ever trade?

I traded Dallas Clark once, and that hurt, oh wait wrong sport. I am not against trading, I just hate to do it early. Not that it has helped much, my records in all fantasy sports suck. Except basketball actually, but we do not play that here .

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
Hey Seds, Shaken up my roster a bit, have put together what i think is a trade well worth your time to consider.

David Ortiz + 2B,OF Ben Zobrist for Matty Holiday and Shin soo koo koo ka chu

Looking for a very good 3rd baseman, and have Asdrubal Cabrera to trade.
Very good 3rd basemen dont grow on trees, thankfully ive got a few.

3B Adrian Beltre +2B,OF Ben Zobrist + SP Anibal Sanchez

For

2B Ian Kinsler, AssDribble Crabera and Brandon Morrow

offer sent

Very good 3rd basemen dont grow on trees, thankfully ive got a few.

3B Adrian Beltre +2B,OF Ben Zobrist + SP Anibal Sanchez

For

2B Ian Kinsler, AssDribble Crabera and Brandon Morrow

offer sent
Dexter this is easily the fairest and smartest offer youve ever sent my way. We have a deal.

Hey Seds, Shaken up my roster a bit, have put together what i think is a trade well worth your time to consider.

David Ortiz + 2B,OF Ben Zobrist for Matty Holiday and Shin soo koo koo ka chu
Offer Rescinded.
Dexter this is easily the fairest and smartest offer youve ever sent my way. We have a deal.
golly gee whiz willikers im blushen.

That's a very deftly balanced deal. Like, insanely so. Identical positions, Sanchez and Morrow went two picks apart, Beltre was a round after Kinsler, and Cabrera was a round after Zobrist.

Rauld may have just burst a blood vessel. he apparently tabled an offer for Sanchez at basically the same moment i posted my offer here at mofo.

Hey Rob, fess up. You drafted Morrow for the express purpose of having built in trade bait for me didntcha?