best feel good movies

Tools    

Princess Diaries for an actual feel good movie. Or Requiem for a Dream because it made me feel good to be alive and sober.
And found he was eating his shoe.

I'd have to say that one movie that makes me feel good is "The safety of objects". It's a wonderful movie, which I have seen many times, and still I enjoy it every time I see it. The movie is about four families living together in a suburb, when one car accident controls all of their lives, and combines them together. I found this movie to be real, funny, and very touching.
I also recommend reading the book by A.M. Homes, which actually inspired the movie. The book is a collection of short stories, all written with great sense of humor, and a unique look on life: http://www.fetchbook.info/the_safety_of_objects.html.

1. 10 things I hate about you
2. The Goonies Quote "HEY YOU GUYS!"
3. Eternal Sunshine of The Spotless Mind
4. Sherk
5. The Princess Bride
6. KingPin
Are all movies that when I finish watching them I feel really good. Along with so many others I can't think of right now.

The Adventure Starts Here!
Gone With the Wind
It's a Wonderful Life
Wizard of Oz
The first three Star Wars flicks (collectively) ... or Episode 4 or 6 individually
When Harry Met Sally
Sleepless in Seattle

My feel good movie would probably have to be Kill Bill Vol. 1.

Originally Posted by Hartagan7607
My feel good movie would probably have to be Kill Bill Vol. 1.

Eternal Sunshine
Remember the Titans
Short Circuit 1 and 2

Can we try with real bullets now?
Peter Pan (2003) - Always puts me in a better mood

Half man, half machine
Singin' in the Rain
The Thin Man
This is Spinal Tap
It's a Wonderful Life
Casablanca
Raiders of the Lost Ark

"If it can be written, or thought, it can be filmed." - Stanley Kubrick

"Your intellect may be confused, but your emotions will never lie to you." - Roger Ebert

Singin' in the Rain, Top Hat, An American in Paris, and Rushmore are my favorite feel good movies.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
The Goonies is my all time favourite "Feel Good" type film. When I worked at the video shop, you could tell what mood I was in by what I put on the monitors. If I needed cheering up, it was the Goonies, every time.

Other feel good type flicks:

Pee Wee's Big Adventure
Ghost Busters
Young Frankenstein
the Blues Brothers
Legend of The Drunken Master
Shanghai Noon
The Nightmare Before Christmas
Kung Fu Hustle

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Half man, half machine
Originally Posted by Thunder Chunky
Top Hat
You just like the scene where Astaire takes on the Irish accent!

ray
forest gump

I've got loads, my two favourites are:

Others include: Donnie Darko, Ghostbusters, BASEketball, Dodgeball and All the Star Trek Movies.

Wheely cool bike girl
I have a soft spot for Shirly Temple movies. Used to watch them as a kid and return to watching them in my VCR when I need a 'sweet' fix.

Another feel good fave is Gigi. Geez, does any realize what that movie was really about? They were raising a girl to become a mistress, a call girl, a coquette! Anyway, I like the ending. And they lived happily ever after......