Picture problem?.

Tools    

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
Hey, I was wondering if any of use could help me out with some pictures. I know some people are really good with photo edit, or whatever it is . Here's my problem. When our son was born in the hospital he had some photographs taken. It was a company that takes photographs in the hospital and uploads them to a site when you can then buy a photo bundle. Anyway, a couple of years ago I went on the site and entered the code, but no photos was there. Fast forward 3 years and me and my girlfriend where doing a summer clean when we came across the leaflet. We entered the code and to our surprise the photos are there. Now the problem is, it no longer gives you the option to buy because the page has expired. My girlfriend is so happy to have found pictures of are son the day he was born, we lost most of our own while moving. Anyway, the photos have the company's name through them, we have clicked and saved them anyway, but I want to get them printed of as a surprise for her. Can anyone help?.

"Banshee is the greatest thing ever. "

If you've right clicked and saved them on your drive, they're yours now... do what you want with them.

If you're on about how to print?

Use glossy photograph paper.

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
If you've right clicked and saved them on your drive, they're yours now... do what you want with them.

If you're on about how to print?

Use glossy photograph paper.
No, I was wondering if anyone could get the name of the pictures?.

Other than contacting the company... you can photoshop it out depending how intrusive the name is across the pic.

However, even slightly intrusive writing can take anything up to a couple hours per pic to photoshop out.

That's a few hours work per pic in photoshop. It'll only be maybe 80% success as well. There's a lot of detail hidden by the writing.

The easiest way I can think is to contact the company.