Survivor 3: Superheroes vs Supervillains Peng Lai Island

Tools    

At least don't drop out until after the game's started, once you really realize everyone's out to get you and there's no hope.

Nobody listen to him, he's still bitter about being eliminated last time. I'm no threat.
Don't let Sexy drive you away from this, he's not even playing.

IF you can still find someone to go in my place, that would probably be better, because I really need to start studying for my exams (and I also still want to watch some films in the meantime).

I'll play if there aren't any other candidates, but I won't be very active, so I'm just warning everyone beforehand. I'll do the current challenge very quickly so you won't have to wait for me, in case there aren't any other candidates.

Cobpyth, too? The man I destroyed in the last game?
With a "special item" noone knew could be obtained in secret. Only you would be bragging about something like that.

With a "special item" noone knew could be obtained in secret. Only you would be bragging about something like that.
It was still nice getting to use it.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Remember the game starts Tuesday! I'm really looking forward to hosting this one.

I really like things to be even so I really want one more player. If that doesn't happen then one person sits out a challenge so that there isn't an unfair advantage, but it still makes it nice to have things even since this is a number game as well.

So let's try to get one more villain to play.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
I will be gone for most of the day and by the time I get back your challenge will be due. You guys are responsible for you and your tribes now, so it's up to you guys to make sure you get this in.

* The challenge is posted in the other survivor thread.

Hopefully you got mine