If you could cross over any movies, what would they be, and how would it end?

Tools    

I just know they're coming to kill me.
Here's my list:

1. Superman VS. Spider-Man (Raimi hinted on an interview with ET that this would be done) - A tie, no doubt. I'm sure that they would use the comics they had made back in the 70's as a reference.

2. The Lord of the Rings VS. Harry Potter - Unfortunately, Harry and the gang would win. Why? They use magic more often than not, and that would hurt Frodo... but, Middle-Earth always had huge armies...

3. Godzilla VS. King Kong - I think a remake of the crap fest should be made, woth better special effects, and leave the ending still at a tie.

4. Star Wars VS. Star Trek - I honestly have no idea how this would ever end.

5. Terminator VS. RoboCop - Played the game and have heard of the comic. I believe RoboCop wins... BOO!!!

6. Michael VS. Freddy VS. Jason - This has spread more replies to threads than the AIDS virus has on these forums. As for an ending, well, thank God DVD's bring us multiple endings...

7. Grease VS. West Side Story - I Feel Pretty VS. Summer Lovin'. I would just love to see a bomb go off and blow them all to Biker Heaven or San Juan.

8. Finding Nemo Finds Shark Tale - Cute, Funny, and what an idea. Multiple endings.

9. Batman VS. Aliens/ Batman VS. Predator - Based off of the comics. Would have to be rated R, unless they work around it like they did for AvP...

10. The Simpson's Meet the Family Guy - Movie or not, this would kick ass. Who knows how it would end, let alone care? I'd like it to go on forever...

What do you peeps think?

The Micronaughts vs Power Rangers. The ending is up in the air right now.

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Caity Heron (Mean Girls' Lindsay Lohan) vs. Sam (Cinderella Story's Hilary Duff)

Better yet:
Reese Witherspoon as Tracy Enid Flick (Election) vs Reese Witherspoon as Elle Woods (Legally Blond)

Either way, I see wigs in the final scene.

Indiana Jones vs. the Man with No Name
And found he was eating his shoe.

Originally Posted by MovieMaker5087

2. The Lord of the Rings VS. Harry Potter - Unfortunately, Harry and the gang would win. Why? They use magic more often than not, and that would hurt Frodo... but, Middle-Earth always had huge armies...
I differ, while Harry Potter is wonderful, in both cinema and literature, Lord of the Rings would kick Harry Potters butt. And really while all your other crossovers seemed pretty logical for a crossover; LOTR takes place in Middle earth, and entirely different world, while HP is in a magical realm.
Infinitely suffering thing.
T.S Eliot, "Preludes"

Originally Posted by MovieMaker5087
Here's my list:

1. Superman VS. Spider-Man (Raimi hinted on an interview with ET that this would be done) - A tie, no doubt. I'm sure that they would use the comics they had made back in the 70's as a reference.

4. Star Wars VS. Star Trek - I honestly have no idea how this would ever end.

6. Michael VS. Freddy VS. Jason - This has spread more replies to threads than the AIDS virus has on these forums. As for an ending, well, thank God DVD's bring us multiple endings...

7. Grease VS. West Side Story - I Feel Pretty VS. Summer Lovin'. I would just love to see a bomb go off and blow them all to Biker Heaven or San Juan.

8. Finding Nemo Finds Shark Tale - Cute, Funny, and what an idea. Multiple endings.

9. Batman VS. Aliens/ Batman VS. Predator - Based off of the comics. Would have to be rated R, unless they work around it like they did for AvP...

10. The Simpson's Meet the Family Guy - Movie or not, this would kick ass. Who knows how it would end, let alone care? I'd like it to go on forever...

What do you peeps think?
Wow... those are really bad. I'd like to see Spawn vs. Jason or Freddy. Something along the lines of that. I know it sounds bad, but it could be really hardcore.

Ash (army of darkness) vs. The Punisher

^ the two of them are careless guys who kick so much ass.

I ate all your bees.
Originally Posted by led_zeppelin
Indiana Jones vs. the Man with No Name
Thats so cool.

And this is my BOOMstick!
The Matrix & Showgirls

E-mphasis
Hmmmm... this is hard seeing as how cross-over movies usually suck...

Well, seeing as how they already raped my childhood memories of Garfield, they may as well rape Felix as well and make Garfield and Felix...

history *is* moralizing
I'd wanna see Finding Nemo/Jaws... eat it eat it!!

>"The Matrix & Showgirls", u didn't propose an ending...??

Irreversible/Ocean 11
cuz i never understood that character guy's fascination for the most boring face of Hollywood, Julia R. so maybe that would make her more expressive!

Ex-Con. Ex-Cop. Explosive
Originally Posted by Nitzer
The Matrix & Showgirls

Indeed.

Welcome to the human race...
True Romance vs. Natural Born Killers

(to be more precise, Clarence and Alabama from Romance against Mickey and Mallory from Killers)

My ending would involve Clarence making some sort of jibe at Mallory and thus gets killed by Mallory. This would enrage Alabama and cause her to kill Mallory. Mickey would probably bust in Alabama's head or something and then kill himself to be with Mallory forever. Or something like that.

That gives me an Idea...Zulu Dawn and The Alamo

The Mexicans think they have everyone outnumbered when just as they attack with full force the Zulu Nation warriors materialize smack in the middle of the battlefield...the Alamo will never be the same. Meanwhile the British back on their own warfront are baffled but glad that the Zulus have vanished.

Oringinally posted by allthatglitters
while HP is in a magical realm.
Harry potter actually takes place in England. The witches and wizards are actually an underground community within our present day world. But i do have to agree with the host HP would win. As much as i hate saying that, the wizard can do pretty much watever they want whereas in LOTR there are few wizard and they cant do anything along the lines of wat HP can do.