Page 2:

Iron Man 2
Takers
Knight And Day
Shutter Island
Inception
Date Night
Wall Street 2

ime gonna start posting some reviews on movies that ive watched, i aint gonna go crazy with them just some mini reviews ill call them haha.

Tekken

When i first heard about tekken being made into a movie i was really excited as a fan of the game, Then the more i seen and heard of the movie the more i was thinking oh no, so seeing it i wasnt expecting much.

The Movie starts with young lad Jin( tho i would never of guesed ) watching his mother getting murdered by Heihachi the creator of tekken city and the tekken tournament. Jin then fights his way into the tekken tournament so he can avenge his mothers death.

First the acting is really bad, then the story is even worse. Watching this i couldnt tell who the characters where supposed to be till i was told, they leave alot of the characters out of the movie witch i loved in the game and the movie doesnt even feel like tekken (game).

But Apart from the cheap feeling of the movie, the bad acting, bad story i couldnt turn it off, its a fun movie to watch alot of crazy, stupid fighting and some hot girls what more do you want.

THE EXPENDABLES

This movie is about a group of mercenaries who take a job from (Willis) CIA to bring down a american dictator. When sandra gets involved (Gisele Itié) and gets held hostage things really start to happen.

Ok I told my self that i wernt going to see this movie because of how many bad reviews i had read, But ime glad i did i really enjoyed the movie, Ok not the best acting or the best story but i think its enough to hold the movie together.

Statham i am a fan off i think he did a good job in his role, Stallone and the rest did ok. If you like big explosions, Big guns, Big fight scenes, And big stars this movie is for you, theres always alot going on and some good one liners that got a few giggles from me . Ok not the best action movie out there but it is worth watching.

Read in another topic stallone is thinking of doing a sequel, well i hope so id like to this all over again.

just watched death at a funeral and salt ill get the reviews up soon.

DEATH AT A FUNERAL

Seeing the trailer to this movie i thought this is my kind of movie, not many good comedies out this year so i was really looking forward to this. The cast line up looked solid for a movie like this and as a fan of most of the cast i had high hopes.

The movie opens with the funeral about to get started of Aarons (Chris Rock) farther,When the guests arrive we start to meet the rest of the family then things really start going wrong, from people high of drugs, keeping guests hostage and seeing Aarons brother Ryan (Martin Lawrence) trying to get of with girls this film had me laughing at some akward situations especially Oscar (James Marsden) high of taking tablets before the funeral,that should have anyone laughing.

From start to finish this movie had me laughing the best comedy since the hangover in my opion, the cast do solid performances especially from Danny Glover who plays Uncle Russel alot of funny scenes from him. So if you havnt seen this and you like these kind of comedies its a must see.

SALT

Salt is a film about Evelyn Salt (Angeline Jolie) who is a CIA agent. Salt does a interrogation on a russian defector who tells a story of russian spys being trained from baby's and brought to america. He then tell's salt that she is a spy and her mission is to kill the russian president.

Well from the start this movie seem's abit silly, the story isnt strong but it was enough to keep me watching. Angelina Jolie done a good job with her role and its good to see a big action film with the lead role being a woman. Tom Cruise was originaly secured for the role but then the script was re-written for Jolie witch i think was a good move.

From the start this movie is fast paced, alot going on so you dont even care if the story is stupid. There's alot of cool chases weather on foot or car they keep you excited. So ok its not the best movie out there and for some reason it reminded me of Eagle eye, think that's because that also was a movie with a weak story but it kept me watching.

Well after watching this i thought it's pretty average movie worth watching if your a fan of Jolie, or a fan of your action movies just check it out.

GROWN UPS

Going in to see this i was looking forward to seeing what Adam Sandler has brought us now, well the answer there is a awful film. As a fan of all his earlier movies its just seem's each film he is in is getting worse and worse apart from Funny People that i enjoyed.

Well anyway the movie is about a group of friends who all get back together at the funeral of there high school basket ball coach. After the funeral the group and there wives and children spend the weekend together at a house that Lenny (Adam Sandler) has rented. The weekend is then all about the family's having fun ( really after a funeral), there is so many bad jokes over the weekend its just shameful. Chris Rock i can't even remember in this film, and Sandler i think is at his worst then throw in the other cast and its a disaster.

Ok we can't just blame Sandler for this but with the amount of crap he has been in recentley i feel we have to.

DEATH AT A FUNERAL

So is this a remake of the english movie?

Bluray Collector!
The original is that, an original funny, great movie. The remake, well, I would never see that as long as I live.

The original is that, an original funny, great movie. The remake, well, I would never see that as long as I live.
i havnt seen the original, so to watch that i would compare it to the remake haha

PREDATORS

Predator is one of my favourite movies ever, as most of you know its in my top ten movies so hearing the news this was coming out i was pretty excited. Adrien brody playing the lead role i wasnt sure of after all i just couldn't see him playing a badass.

So ok this movie wasn't all bad, alot better than Predator 2 and AVP movies but i just felt there was something missing. The story (what story) i felt was a little stupid, they should of just stuck with earth also the cheesy one liners that are thrown at us where a little to much (cringy) . The ending i also had a problem with, Predator the thing that in the other movies rip's the skulls out of people's heads and blows people to pieces ends up helping the humans, why that happened i'll never know.

The good thing what i thought was going to let this movie down was Adrien Brody, After watching this for a second time i thought he actually did a good job tho he can't pull the badass off. So ok if you like the Predator this is still alot better the the recent attemp's to kick start the franchise but still does't compare to the Original, still worth watching if your a fan tho.

Better than Predator 2??? I think Predator 2 was far superior..

I have high regard for the first 2 Predator movies... They are both unique & try not to compete with each other... They both have good plots & setting... & both the leads were good. Even Glover didn't disappoint in his role.

Regarding this movie, Adrien Brody wasn't disappointing at all.. he was the only thing good about the movie.. The rest of the characters were pointless & made it look like a Slasher film...
The Predators were designed well, especially better than the AvP ones.

Initially, I was excited to see the Predators set in a jungle once again... but was only left disappointed.
Maybe that's why I consider the original 2 as far superior, They both pay attention to the Hunter aspect of the Predator character.. This movie only makes them look like Horror movie slashers.

I think 1 Predator is enough to make a decent feature film,

Better than Predator 2??? I think Predator 2 was far superior..

I have high regard for the first 2 Predator movies... They are both unique & try not to compete with each other... They both have good plots & setting... & both the leads were good. Even Glover didn't disappoint in his role.

Regarding this movie, Adrien Brody wasn't disappointing at all.. he was the only thing good about the movie.. The rest of the characters were pointless & made it look like a Slasher film...
The Predators were designed well, especially better than the AvP ones.

Initially, I was excited to see the Predators set in a jungle once again... but was only left disappointed.
Maybe that's why I consider the original 2 as far superior, They both pay attention to the Hunter aspect of the Predator character.. This movie only makes them look like Horror movie slashers.

I think 1 Predator is enough to make a decent feature film,

agree with you on the location setting and Brody, But i really thought predator 2 was a bad film.

THE KARATE KID

Growing up as a kid the original Katate Kid was one of my favourite movies so hearing of a remake wasn't a bad thing. The movie starring jackie Chan and Jaden Smith is about a young boy who moves to china with his mum only to arrive there and start getting bullied, Mr Han ( Jackie Chan) then learns Dre (Smith) Karate and self defence.

The movie i thort wasn't even close to the original,in terms of the feel good factor you get from the old movie also Dre just came across like a snotty little brat to me, i actually wanted him to get his ass kicked . I actualy didnt like this movie at all its running time was to long and at time's the movie got really boring. A thing missing from this movie i thort was dre actually learning karate, we didnt really see much apart from him hanging his jacket up over and over again how much karate can you learn from that haha.

The bad thing about all these remake's we keep getting is we will always compare them to the original and none of them seem to come close this being one of them, Ok not the worst remake out there but it comes close.

KICK-ASS

Well 2010 has been a really dissapointing year for movies i think most of the big blockbusters just failed and not much to really remember. Kick-ass tho came as shock of the year to me i went to see this thinking it was going to be like a teen superhero spoof, well was i shocked.

The movie is about Dave (Aaron Johnson) who sets out to become a real life superhero called kick-ass, then reality hits and dave realises it isn't what it seems, so along comes Big daddy and hit-girl two more superhero's only these two are the real deal.

Well where to start with this movie, first this movie has alot going on really well put together alot of funny scenes and alot of gory scenes, Hit-girl, well where to really start with her she's a 11 year old girl who just walks around killing people, swearing and all kinds of stuff witch kind of brought this movie controversy, i thought my self her character was great she had me laughing at times and other times i was thinking wow lol. Nicolas Cage's character (Big Daddy) was also a great character, great scene with him burning and his daugher trying to save him (Tingles).

So if you havnt seen this movie because you thought it wern't really for you check it out you will probably be shocked as i was.