New Sherlock Holmes Casting

Tools    

Noomi Rapace was cast as the female lead in Sherlock Holmes 2.

Rapace is best known for her role in the Swedish version of Girl With The Dragon Tattoo.

If you want to read more click on my sig below. I don't want to break any rules for linking directly to this site.

Yup, it sure is. Not sure what makes it "better" though.

Semper Fooey
Her pictures on the internet shows an attractive, but usually severe, scowling woman.

Yup, it sure is. Not sure what makes it "better" though.
It exists, so it's better than nothing.

I noticed that IMDB has Daniel Day Lewis listed as Moriarty but it doesn't say rumored... Has this been confirmed?

Movies Music Girls Gear and Beer

Bluray Collector!
Not too interested in this movie. The first was surprisingly enjoyable, but more of the same would not be so.

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
Well I'm interested. I have seen it being discussed elsewhere as confirmed that Stephen Fry is to play Sherlock Holmes' older brother, Mycroft. I do not have a link to a reliable site for this information, but if true... awesome.

I noticed that IMDB has Daniel Day Lewis listed as Moriarty but it doesn't say rumored... Has this been confirmed?

i have also heard alot about this.

Has anybody seen the BBC modern-update of Sherlock Holmes?

Jared Harris to play Professor Moriarty in Sherlock Holmes 2

Latino Review has word that Mad Men actor Jared Harris has landed the role of Professor Moriarty in Sherlock Holmes 2. Moriarty was the shadowy figure who was revealed to be the mastermind behind Rachel McAdams’ dirty work in the first film.

Warner Bros. were apparently interested in two-time Oscar winning actor Daniel Day-Lewis to play Holmes’ nemesis in the sequel, but they eventually went with Harris, the British actor who appeared in The Curious Case of Benjamin Button and Resident Evil: Apocalypse.

Harris will join the cast which includes Robert Downey Jr., Noomi Rapace, Stephen Fry and Jude Law, with Rachel McAdams returning as Irene Adler but in a smaller capacity to the first film. Guy Ritchie will once again direct and filming is set to begin before the end of the year.

Source: Filmonic

Jared Harris can play such freaky characters well... I am fine with this.

Has anybody seen the BBC modern-update of Sherlock Holmes?
I saw the first part, It was really impressive... I would recommend it to Sherlock fans.

Jared Harris can play such freaky characters well... I am fine with this.

I saw the first part, It was really impressive... I would recommend it to Sherlock fans.
I loved it and I'm not clued up on SH at all

Jared Harris to play Professor Moriarty in Sherlock Holmes 2

Harris will join the cast which includes Robert Downey Jr., Noomi Rapace, Stephen Fry and Jude Law, with Rachel McAdams returning as Irene Adler but in a smaller capacity to the first film. Guy Ritchie will once again direct and filming is set to begin before the end of the year.

Source: Filmonic
She is so hot imo.