The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus

Tools    

Plot

A traveling theater company gives its audience much more than they were expecting.

Cast

Heath Ledger
Johnny Depp
Colin Farrell
Jude Law
Christopher Plummer
Verne Troyer
Tom Waits
Quinn Lord
Michael Eklund
Johnny Harris

Trailer
&fmt=18

Theaters: 2009

"A film is a putrified fountain of thought"
This spring my dance class will be having a piece set on us by a main choreographer/performer from this! I'm so excited, she's gonna teach us some of the choreography from the film for warm up so I can go see the movie and be like yea...I can do that But I've been hearing that it might not be released because of the Heath Ledger issues, anyone know if that's true?

A Terry Gilliam film that is sure to make oodles of money and thereby ease the way for future big budget Gilliam productions thus allowing this great genius to bring us ever more AWESOME in the years to come? Yes please.

This is Heath Ledger's LAST performance- also starring Johnny Depp. Generally speaking, the cash flow side of film bores me to tears- but Gilliam NEEDS a blockbuster. And we NEED Gilliam.

The fact that this movie also looks wonderful is almost beside the point.
if it has heath ledger in it, then i will see this
Yes! Yes! Do it for Heath! Bwuhahahaha!

But I've been hearing that it might not be released because of the Heath Ledger issues, anyone know if that's true?
Nope, these issues have been dealt with. There is enough material with Ledger for the first part of the movie, and
WARNING: "It works out anyway, alright." spoilers below
Johnny Depp, Colin Farrell and Jude Law are going to be playing his character in the other three phases of the film. While I do not believe that this was originally planned, it works quite well. Every time our hero enters the magic mirror, (I think that it is a magic mirror) he changes and is portrayed by a different actor. Which sounds pretty cool to me.

These are the 'issues' that you were referring to, right?