Stereotypical Actors/Actresses.

Tools    

I was wondering that that there are a lot of actors who are almost rooted to a genre throughout their whole career! I was wondering if ever you wanted to see one of these people do something else, who would that be?

Its good to see Steve Carell do something like the Foxcather. I have always seen him in comedies.

Like for me, I would love to see Drew Barrymore in crime/spy thriller. And so too Will Farrel. I know Farrel's attempt would be a disaster!

Segal in a comedy! That would be fun!

Keitel in a musical? That's a thought.

I was wondering that that there are a lot of actors who are almost rooted to a genre throughout their whole career! I was wondering if ever you wanted to see one of these people do something else, who would that be?

Its good to see Steve Carell do something like the Foxcather. I have always seen him in comedies.

Like for me, I would love to see Drew Barrymore in crime/spy thriller. And so too Will Farrel. I know Farrel's attempt would be a disaster!
Your comment indicates that you have never seen Will Ferrell in Stranger than Fiction...definitely worth checking out if you want to see Ferrell do something unlike anything he has ever done before.

Your comment indicates that you have never seen Will Ferrell in Stranger than Fiction...definitely worth checking out if you want to see Ferrell do something unlike anything he has ever done before.
One or two movies in a career does not mean he/she is versatile. In that respect Drew Barrymore did Poison Ivy and Scream!

wanabe movie critique
Tom Cruise in a comedy

One or two movies in a career does not mean he/she is versatile. In that respect Drew Barrymore did Poison Ivy and Scream!
The subject of the thread is not versatility...the subject is actors who are stereotyped and yes, though Ferrell may be stereotyped, he has proven that he has what it takes to do other kind of roles.

Sacha Baron Cohen in crime drama as mexican convict, since he is very good with accents.

Sacha Baron Cohen in crime drama as mexican convict, since he is very good with accents.