2014 MoFo FBB Trading Block

Tools    

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Beltran for Grilli is a great offer, but Im holding pat right now. Balfour has complained about a "dead arm" and David Robertson has a slim chance of falling apart with consistent 9th inning duties.
No prob Tongs. As usual, I'm just hunting for another closer.

No prob Tongs. As usual, I'm just hunting for another closer.
I went pretty strong on offense this draft, so Beltran has less appeal to me. Try another owner with 3 closers, and I bet you they'd bite. Beltrans solid.

Open to offers. I probably wont move on any, and thats including the good ones. I just rethought my position and statements Ive made of not trading. No declarations, and just let it ride.

I also am open to offers (I'm the Fontenots). I usually at least wait until the season starts, but I'm looking for more offense. I sent Mikey an offer, Ervin Santana for a certain Cuban 1B. We'll see how it goes.

I also am open to offers (I'm the Fontenots). I usually at least wait until the season starts, but I'm looking for more offense. I sent Mikey an offer, Ervin Santana for a certain Cuban 1B. We'll see how it goes.
Sorry. There is big hype for Jose Abreu. It's also nice to be able to cheer on a hometown guy!

Solid offer Dustin, just had to say no man. Thanks.

Sent a trade offer to Rauld of Torii Hunter & Jason Grilli for Wil Myers. Hoping for any response.

He did! Were haggling, or more like Im trying too haggle Doubt things will happen, but we'll see.

No reason to narrate the offers as they're happening. I know Dex liked to do that, but I never really got the logic behind it, unless you think they're checking the thread but not their team.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
No reason to narrate the offers as they're happening. I know Dex liked to do that, but I never really got the logic behind it, unless you think they're checking the thread but not their team.
It adds suspense

Ive always liked narrating the offers cause it give a real gauge on where an owners thinkings at on trading. Including me. As the Associated Press releases rumors and talks of pending trades, the trading block thread is the source of league hub-bub too.

Monday March 31st, and then the next day a bunch of teams have off then on April 2nd everyones playing from then on.

I am willing to move Jose Reyes. He has a mild strain in his hammy and is day to day. Hasnt been ruled out for Opening Day. Im looking for an exceptional starting pitcher, and no need to submit a shortstop with him as I have Alexei Ramirez.