MoFo Fantasy Baseball - 2014 Draft and Settings Stuff

Tools    

Fixated on individual players already? For shame.
I gotsta have my dreams man!! I gotsta!

Actually picking in 1st, 2nd, 11th, or 12th seed is somewhat rough. Wait a loooong time to get 2 picks in a row. Scary seeing great players fly off the board when its all going on. I WANT THEM ALL!!!

A system of cells interlinked
In a mock now...team looks good so far! (12 position)

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Sorry folks. Working. He's hoping I don't get injured players sent my way. I did however set my player rankings, so I can at least hope.

Whew! Spent.

I have never been happier from the results of a draft. Hope its a great season overall.

I like my team, and I'm not one of those owners who automatically likes my team.

Last year I missed almost all of the guys I'd targeted, and a lot of them went on to have great years. That was a weird mix of gratifying and frustrating. This year I made sure to get a few of them. We'll see how it shakes out.

Good draft everyone.

I am not very excited about my team. I hate the 6th pick. I wish I got a couple different players, Garret Cole being one of them. Sorry syj great minds think alike

Augh!!! Patrick Corbins getting Tommy John surgery! Gah! Every season I draft someone thats going on the IR.

The season starts on the 22nd of March? That's just weird. Why are they doing that?

The season starts on the 22nd of March? That's just weird. Why are they doing that?
I think there's only 2 games between the Dodgers and Dbacks in Australia on the 22nd and 23rd. The rest of the games should start a week later or so.

Can't resist...........urge.......to goosh.........

C AJ Pierzynski (and Ryan Lavarnway when AJs sitting)
1B David Ortiz
2B Dustin Pedroia
3B Evan Longoria
SS Jose Reyes
OF Andrew McCutchen
OF Matt Holiday
OF Torii Hunter
UT Eric Young (great for bags)
UT Alexie Ramirez (great for bags too)
BN Marlon Byrd
BN Alejandro De Aza

SP Alex Cobb
SP Tony Cingrani
RP David Robertson (hope he can follow Mo')
RP Jason Grilli
RP Grant Balfour
P Francisco Liriano
P Lance Lynn
P Chris Archer
P ??? Corbins getting Tommy John, but Ill figure something out.

Well Cingrani has been throwing batting practice in exhibition games this spring, that's never good. Now Grant Balfours complaining about a "dead arm"

Pierzynski has rolled his ankle twice this spring, but with that guy it means he'll sit for just a few days.