Movies you are afraid of

Tools    

Game over man..Game over!
Alligator (1980)- they flushed it as a baby down the toilet and it lived in the sewer system..i thought it was gonna come up and bite me in the butt as a kid

Prophecy(1979)- Wild animals that are mutated..camping anyone?

Magic (1978)- a puppet that comes alive...eek scared the beejesus outta me.

Appy-polly-loggies
One movies that I thinks scared the crap out of me the first time I saw it was Requiem for a dream... It got me off weed for a whole month.... def the scariest thing I have ever seen

Originally Posted by Conformist
One movies that I thinks scared the crap out of me the first time I saw it was Requiem for a dream... It got me off weed for a whole month....
Only a month

wow, im glad im not as easily scared and phobic as alot of yall.

with a lot of "scary" films its the same "startle me" formula over and over.

movies that send an alarming message: kids, requiem for a dream, etc, etc.... but i, personally, wouldnt call these movies "scary".

(ps. i can understand the people speaking from their childhood. but still scared today? woah )

i watched the Descent film. it scared me. i'm actually claustrophobic.

Level 2 : Farmer
Anything to do with pedophillia gives me the creeps.

blare witch project
Just a dog? Porthos dreams of being a bear, and you want to shatter those dreams by saying he's just a dog? What a horrible candle-snuffing word. That's like saying, "He can't climb that mountain, he's just a man", or "That's not a diamond, it's just a rock." Just.

Oh that's easy!

Resurection
Texas Chainsaw Massachre
Dawn Of The Dead

i watched IT when i was younger and already had a fear of clowns. the worst part about that movie was he could come out of the plugholes and then shift the room so there was no way out!!! i think i was about 8 when i watched it and i still run when i flush the chain. ive never watched it again and threw the atpe out. and have a fear of clowns to this day... who else found IT disturbing and why???

The Adventure Starts Here!
I won't even watch any Texas Chain Saw movie. Or the Saw movies. I can remember Yoda telling me what Saw was going to be about (we saw a big movie poster for it while seeing another movie), and the whole concept making me nauseous. I got heart palpitations just hearing about it! (I think he described the part where some beartrap-type thing is on some chick's face.)

Yikes, I'm getting all scared just thinking about it.

I saw Passion of the Christ in the theater, and I'm so glad I did. And I bought it on DVD. But I can't bring myself to watch it again. What happened to him---and why---is just too upsetting to watch a second time on purpose.

I also hate spiders but I can watch Arachnophobia, for some reason. I guess because I adore Jeff Daniels and it has enough humor in it to make up for it. It's almost campy.

However, you can imagine my reaction the first time after seeing that movie that I encountered a spider in THE SHOWER. [shudder]

The Adventure Starts Here!
Oh! I saw the original Halloween movie in the theater when it first came out. Then my two friends and I got back to the car and THE DOOR WAS UNLOCKED ... and to this day we'd all say we had LOCKED that car before going in!

We didn't get in and leave until we had checked every inch of that car and trunk (and under that car) for Michael Myers. We were sure he was there somewhere! LOL!

scream, candyman, the exorsist, physco.. i am so afraid of everything

-The Breakfast Club

Poltergeist is the only movie that constantly gives me the chills, regardless of how many times I watch it.

I Know What You Did Last Summe, oooo spooky

Originally Posted by LillyVon
Actually a movie that really messed with my head was Funny Games - a German movie. I thought about it for days after I saw it.
I effin' love that movie.
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

I am afraid of Evil Death. More than the concept, I was afraid of thinking that dead people are becoming live and is after my life.

Most of the Horror movies are not scary at all, they are better then most comedies to laugh with.
The movie that gave me the creeps and some time to think about was "The Day After".
Did anyone see "The Grudge 2". The trailer seems to be OK but I didn't go yet because the trailer of part one also seemed to be scary but all best parts were already shown in its trailer.

And specially when the girl was sitting in the doorway and got cracks in her face. (The best part) This really was a turnaround in Horror land.
I'm happy someone mention this title.

Originally Posted by hannah
I am afraid of Evil Death. More than the concept, I was afraid of thinking that dead people are becoming live and is after my life.

I am afraid of watching of all the movies with devil and satan topic.

I can't say that there are any films that i'm afraid of, After all that is exactly what they are, Films. I know that nothing that happens in a film is going to affect me in any way, Freddy isn't going to jump out of the screen and kill me, Aliens aren't going to kidnap me in the middle of the night, Whats to be afraid of? They are just actors in costume, puppets or computer generated effects. I can honestly say that no film has ever given me any kind of knightmare even when i was a kid, The first time i watched A Nightmare on Elm St. i was about 10 or 11 and it didn't bother me.