Poll: What is the Pretty Woman of guy flicks?

Tools    

I would go with Die Hard.

Although I personally think labeling any movie as either a chick flick or guy flick a little ridiculous… were I to put that aside, my vote for a guy flick that was the equivalent to Pretty Woman would have to be Punch Drunk Love

Most of the guys I know, including the ones on here, loved it… while most of the females I know thought it was barely tolerable… which, it seems, is how a lot of guys feel about Pretty Woman

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

WE COME IN PEACE AND WITH GOODWIL
Can I vote for First Blood.. or Rocky.. or Any Bruce Lee movie.. ?

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Fight Club would be my choice, because it fits all the criteria of being a "Guy Flick," but it also demands that it's audience think for itself. Not all guys are stupid. In fact, real men use their brains.

I like your list Karl, but I can't agree that any of those as the "Pretty Woman" of guy flicks. I would personally go with either "The Terminator", "Goodfellas" or "Full Metal Jacket" since every guy I know owns them on DVD. Honorable mention would have to go to "Animal House" and "Caddyshack" because no guy I know can flip through the television listings and see them and not watch for at least a few minutes.

I am Jack's sense of overused quote
Star Trek 2: The Wrath of Kahn

Originally Posted by gohansrage
Star Trek 2: The Wrath of Kahn
Girls like it too

I am going to have to go with Caddy Shack on this one. I have never had a bad revew from any of my friends.

I think some kind of standard needs to be set as far as what qualifies as a "guy movie" The term "chick flick" is pretty well defined but "Guy movie" is a very broad term in my opinion.

I don't know. I would have to say Dawn Of The Dead. I dunno what it is about guys and Zombies, but my boyfriend absolutely loves them. Lol what a wierdo. Personally, I hate zombies. Blech.