Best Sex Scene

Tools    

Has anyone mentioned Swimming Pool yet? The whole movie....I mean, damn.
"It is not from the benevolence of the butcher, the brewer, or the baker that we expect our dinner, but from their regard to their own interest. We address ourselves, not to their humanity but to their self-love, and never talk to them of our own necessities but of their advantages." -Adam Smith "Wealth of Nations"

porkchop sandwiches

So, do any one know how can we getthis shots?

Best sex scene... would have to be a toss between the quickie in 8 mile between Britney Murphey and M&M and the fondle in the sleeping bag between Rachel Weisz and Jude Law in Enemy at the Gates. Does that say somethign about me?

Sid Haig and Ginger Lynn in The Devil's Rejects. Maybe it wasn't so hot, but it was entertaining and a great way to re-introduce us to the character of Captain Spaulding.

Jason Lee and Shannen Doherty in Mallrats. Love in an elevator

- "There that was romantic right? Passionate, yeah."

Brodie's techno groove is the best!

the scene in crank was pretty crazy in my opinion

I dunno.

Reese Whitherspoon, Ryan Phillippe -Cruel Intentions

Kate Winslet&leonardo Dicaprio - Titanic

Originally Posted by YouLuckyBastard
Best sex scene... would have to be a toss between the quickie in 8 mile between Britney Murphey and M&M
so...the one where some producer read the script and said "hey, we don't have a sex scene in this movie...lets...write...one....HERE!"

it was so random and devoid of any passion or eroticism

Horrorphiliac

I remember the sex-in-armor scene from Excaliber had a profound effect on me as a kid!

i love the sex scene in monsters ball. halley bery was so sexy in that movie...

I like the one in Hot Shots One. Ghost in a funny way. I loved it.

Originally Posted by gazillionmovies
I like the one in Hot Shots One.

That's a parody of the refrigerator scene in 9½ Weeks between Kim Basinger and Mickey Rourke.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

One scene that come to my mind that was funny as hell was the one in 'Fatal Attraction' when Michael Douglas picked up Glenn Close with his pants down around his ankles and started walking desperetaly with her like that like some sick pervert in some major heat lmao.

ones that pop to my mind are:

Basic Instinct
Body of evidence
Showgirls
Bound
Original Sin

ones that pop to my mind are:

Basic Instinct
Basic Instinct also had that very wrong 'rape' scene they seemed to get away with. The Michael Douglas one and his ex who just accepted it after all was said and done. Terrible message to put out.

Movie Forums Extra
Romper Stomper when guy ****s girl during party

??cixelsid ma i fi tahw os
Jessica Alba--The Sleeping Dictionary

Halle Berry--Monsters Ball

Pretty much most of the modern Miami Vice

uh.....

and one more...

Heather Graham and Fat Bastard....LOL