World's Longest Movie Title

Tools    

Okay, I'm not sure how this will work out, since it could be really easy to kill.
The idea for you to write a movie title using the last word (or prtion of a word) from the title above you as the first word in your movie's totle

For instance, if I write "The Empire Strikes Back," the next person might say "Back To The Future." .

I'll keep track and every so often I'll post the title up to that point.

I''ll start with The Man Who Would Be King

King Arthur Was A Gentleman

(I could find a title with Arthur as the first word in the title, other than "Arthur.")
I also though about using Thursday as the first word, but I think this scans a little better.

Looks like it's you and me, bro.

Jim Thorpe, All American

So far the title reads
The Man Who Would Be King Arthur Was A Gentleman Jim Thorpe All American

Originally Posted by Prospero
All American
American Gigolo

There's a film in Hong Kong called, Ji ya lian. Which loosely translates to Gigolo and Whore.

So.....

The Man Who Would Be King Arthur Was A Gentleman Jim Thorpe All American Gigolo and Whore

...Good luck!

The Emperor of Ice Cream
Town & Country

I wipe my ass with your feelings
Girl Next DOOR, The

Hope I did it correctly.

well i dont know any movies with Door in its name. Your lucky if holden stops by and help us out or somebody

By the way theres a thread kinda like this one just a bit different.
Here

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Door in the Wall

even if this has been done before, it would be lunacy to revive the old thread... Something like this needs a fresh start, every so often, no? Let's play this one

Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelila
even if this has been done before, it would be lunacy to revive the old thread... Something like this needs a fresh start, every so often, no? Let's play this one
sure

Wall Street (d. Oliver Stone, 1987)