The witty postyard

Tools    

Life is like a box of nails, if God wants to use you, well then your screwed.
Although nails do not exactly screw in, so I guess we do not make good screws, but if we were treated right then we could become the ultimate screws and actually hold things together right instead of just getting hammered to satisy a power mad being, eh?

I See You When You're Sleeping
Trying to improve one's moral through active restraint proves to be uncivilised to headless pensioners.

My life isn't written very well.
It doesn't matter that the Active Users tag is in alphabetical order, for you are always at the front of the list.

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

I am a compulsive liar.
Infinitely suffering thing.
T.S Eliot, "Preludes"

Death shadows me like a comforting cloak… watching… waiting… but I have no fear… for it is the reality in which I live.

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Personal favorite:

At the end of the game, both the pawn and the king go into the same box.

Arresting your development
"I'm Coo-Coo for Cocoa Puffs!"

*sorry*

If you see me running, keep up. I'm on the bomb squad. -John Doe, interviewed after the First attack on the WTC

***** Happens -A lot of people

A man saw a spider in a drain, fighting for it's life, and it got out, the next day he saw the same spider, in the same drain, and decided to pull it out, and set it free, he returned the day after that to find the spider where he had left it, on it's back, twitching it's legs. Moral, we have no right to impose our will on others because we are too vain to accept the fact that we may not know what's best for everyone else. -William Peterson

What are we other than the sum of our experiences? -DaVinci

The whole is greater than the sum of it's parts. -also Davinci

If everything seems to be going well, you must have overlooked something. -Steven Wright

A conscience it what hurts when everything else feels good. -Steven Wright

Shin-a device for finding furniture in the dark. -Steven Wright

"Pain can blind us, and send us down many bad roads, like anger, misery, and evil. It is then, that we need a Brian, or a Jay, to clear our vision, and guide us back to the road of good things, and fun times." -Ian Kozar