The 2016 Mofies - THE CEREMONY!

Tools    

Those are good winners. I voted for Sci-Fi Slob, but Hit Girl would have been my second choice.

Think i may have voted for Godoggo but i can't remember. RIP Deadite of course but i don't think he should be nominated every year, it's kind of a depressing callback. Godoggo came back briefly but i really miss when she was active, Omni left like two months ago (and he still posts from time to time like today) and Slob was banned so i don't really understand them being included, Hit Girl is a great choice though don't think she has ever been that active but she is a really good member.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
Were they a tie or are we doing gold, silver, and bronze for all categories?
Gold medals winners weren't.

Some silver and bronze medallists are, so whoever received that number of votes first placed higher!

I voted for Godoggo The MoFies were her idea and I was the one helping her for the first two years with the graphics.
Grats!

I felt it was time to let Deadite go tbh. Sad, but needed doing.

Of the people that were nominated Godog was the one I had the most interaction with and the most positive interaction. I really wish she'd come back around and stick around.

Gunslinger would've been a good choice for that if people like Omni and Slob were included actually since he was super active at first and now he barely posts. Great member.

I refused to vote for Gunslinger this time for that "Stranded on an Island" category.

I've been on that island with Gunslinger for too long now. While it's not bad, I needed to find new company.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch

This year has seen a surge of new members join, some for a short while, other more permanently. Each one of them contributed something though, even if it was controversy like with Leviticus, or using us to answer questions for their homework like so many throaway accounts. Anyway, a select few genuinely made themselves established around the forum, and have already established themselves as memorable, and unforgettable members. So, the nominees for this year are:

Clazor
Colejwalker
CosmicRunaway
MonnoM
Topsy

Noone is going to remember this post in 2018, SC. Wait till November or something to campaign for your most controversial mofo nomination.
Oh, that is hardly even controversial coming from me.