Miss Vicky for MoFo President 2017

Tools    

MISS VICKY
CRICKET

I, Miss Vicky, confirm my candidacy for MoFo President in the upcoming 2017 election.

I won’t run my campaign on a bunch of vague, empty promises, but rather a solid platform built on the knowledge that MoFo is great and always has been. We can’t make it great again because it never stopped being great. Sure, there’s been a few hiccups along the way, but it’s still the best forum on the internet.

If elected, I will bring to office my no-nonsense, zero bullsh*t tolerance attitude that has served me well as MoFo’s Resident Bitch. In my tenure here at MoFo I have built a solid reputation for my bitchiness, my tenacity, and for my ability to bring out the inner psycho in forum trolls. I was even instrumental in outing a pedophile amongst our ranks. As MoFo President I will strive to rid this forum of the parasites that have plagued it, either through reform or deportation - or by simply pissing them off enough that they leave of their own accord.

And unlike my opponents, I will do it all with absolute transparency… and sobriety. Politicians are often described as "two-faced," but TheUsualSuspect has proven himself – in his Mofie Nominated apology post – to be a three-faced candidate. And my most vocal opponent, SexyCelebrity? Nobody’s entirely sure how many faces he has. Then there’s Camo who, rumor has it, might have a little, tiny bit of a drinking problem.

I am a candidate you can trust and rely on. By my side is the highly qualified MoFo – #1 on the Top MoFos Countdown and multiple Mofie Award winner and nominee – Cricket, a man who all of you know very well from his very active involvement in the community. But I’ll let him toot his own horn.

But I can't do this without your help and support.

So Vote Miss Vicky/Cricket for MoFo President 2017!

Also don't forget to vote for me for Smartest MoFo (you know I am!), Best Couple (either with Camo or Funny Face), Best Avatar, Most Improved, and Reviewer of the Year! And don't overlook Cricket for Most Helpful, MoFo You'd Most Like to Meet, MoFo You'd Most Like To Be Stranded On An Island With, Funniest MoFo, and Best Profile Banner (but not Best Avatar).

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Who the hell is your opponent in this MoFo campaign?

EDIT: I see. It's like between the devil and the deep blue sea! Why choose lesser evil? I vote for Guaporense.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Who the hell is your opponent in this MoFo campaign?

EDIT: I see. It's like between the devil and the deep blue sea! Why choose lesser evil? I vote for Guaporense.
Art imitates life.

Miss Vicky - if you're elected President, what's that going to do for me?

Captain Steel-the-Plumber
It will really, seriously piss off Sexy Celebrity, which is good for everybody.
Free entertainment.

Free entertainment.
Lady, I'm already expecting to lose to you. I really am. I'm not stupid. I realize this forum has become FLOODED with what appears to be psychotic fans of yours. It's sad. Very sad. I wish it would change. That's why I'm even ATTEMPTING to run in this election -- to bring about REAL change. I'm sure your people will rig the election in your favor. You will rig the election. You're a disgusting, nasty common criminal who will lie and cheat your way to meet any pathetic goals you make. And you have brainwashed so many poor souls and caused so much destruction and damage to this once beautiful forum. I can't believe what has happened. It's an abomination. It is Godless.

Besides, you don't have to wait until January to get some entertainment from me. I'm entertaining all the time.

Free entertainment.
You may become MoFo President on January 6th, or whatever day it is, but big F'in deal. JANUARY 20TH is the REAL important day next month. Yes, yes, yes. TRUMP. Now that's a President!

Is she serious?

That should say YUCK, not HOPE.

And nothing to do with her campaign (though, that's bad too) -- this picture is just downright SCARY.

Miley Cyrus in Hell.

"I smell sex and candy here" - Marcy Playground
Cricket, a man who all of you know very well from his very active involvement in the community. But I’ll let him toot his own horn.
Cricket, I think I'm losing respect for you, especially with that avatar.

It was with great disappointment this morning that I read Sexy Celebrity's request to resign from the MoFo Presidential Election and the Mofies as a whole. Not only did I consider him a worthy opponent - and one I fully expected to lose to - but I was among those who voted in favor of his nomination.

The MoFie Awards have always been a celebration of everything that makes this forum the wonderful community that is. Even the so-called "negative" categories of Worst Thread and Most Controversial MoFo highlight the things that make this place interesting and engaging. Those controversies and terrible threads are, at the least, entertaining and any forum that is totally without conflict is a boring forum.

One particular MoFo stands out as being a huge part of what makes this place great - even if I personally don't always love him - and that is reflected in the number and variety of categories for which he was nominated in past ceremonies and the upcoming MoFie Awards. This year he's nominated for Best Game Thread, Most Controversial, Funniest MoFo, Most Creative MoFo, MoFo Overachiever, and MoFo President. It's clear that the people of MoFo love Sexy Celebrity, but with statements like "Mofies Ceremonies are essentially trash and contributing to the degradation of this forum" one has to wonder if Sexy Celebrity loves the people of MoFo.

Still, I hope he reconsiders and that CiCi does not immediately accept his resignation. Regardless of the ultimate outcome, I will stay in the race. I love MoFo and I love the MoFies, but I admit that, if Sexy's resignation is accepted I take the presidency without him, it will feel like a hollow victory.