The Avatar Graveyard

Tools    

there's a frog in my snake oil
Originally Posted by MinionTV
The mouse I had died and can no longer hoard cheese.
Feed it on GM peas. It'll grow a new set of knees.

Now come and read my pseudo-intellectual poncifications on the "Are the next generation techie thinkers (this is NOT about Star Trek)" thread i've just started, or I shall verilly show you a new avatar of my butt kissing bagels.

Sorry for the tangent all. It's minion's fault.

(gg sneaks out with the cheese)

Any day now I'm gonna get me a new avatar, but until then I'll have to be content with watching Sir Toose and my mother verbally duel.

I must become Caligari..!
`
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

The Adventure Starts Here!
Hey, Gracie, Toose hasn't made fun of my avatar in, like, weeks. Is he feeling all right??

I should change mine -- to someone or something that doesn't have nicer hair than I do.

Originally Posted by Austruck
Hey, Gracie, Toose hasn't made fun of my avatar in, like, weeks. Is he feeling all right??

I should change mine -- to someone or something that doesn't have nicer hair than I do.

She's telling the truth, you know.

Chris, check out the Person Above Me thread for a bit of terrible song bastardy on the subject.

You're just gonna have to step up and defend your supreme Yodaliness.

Yodaliness. Cripes, what a word.

Originally Posted by jrs
I am just "The Other Yoda" . maybe not THE Yoda or Master Yoda.
"The Other Green Meat," perhaps?

I See You When You're Sleeping
Goodbye, hail to the thief.

The Baby is back.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	hail.jpg
Views:	165
Size:	42.4 KB
ID:	1829  

Do you know my poetry?
Well I like my new avatar better.

Goodbye to barfing stan marsh, hello to 'Gretest Poster Ever'
Attached Images

I am having a nervous breakdance
Ace had to go get some cold gin. Something tells me he'll be gone for a while...

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Goodbye Mr. Walken....

...Hello Mr. Page.
Attached Images

Do you know my poetry?
I decided to get a new Matt Damon avatar and put little Matt Damon facts every week.

I will sure miss the Greatest Poster Ever
Attached Images