Attached Images

BANNED
and this one too:
Attached Images

BANNED
and, of course, this one:
Attached Images

BANNED
. . . all of which are stills from the movie Django with Franco Nero in the lead role.

I must become Caligari..!

Goodbye The Greek God of Pan

and The Maltese Falcon
Attached Images

It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

Originally posted by Austruck
I'm waiting for Toose to come in here and tell us all how much he hates all our old AND new avatars.

Old one:
Have I said anything?

Besides, avatar mudslinging (I'll have you remember YOU started it) is just a part of our special relationship.

The Adventure Starts Here!
A month after my post and that's the best you can come up with? Tsk tsk.

I only started it because your old avatar scared me to death. This one you have now looks like it's from a comic book. Is it Wolverine?

What did you want me to do?

Unleash the fury of my oh so keen edged tongue? Did you want me to lay waste to your carcass and sprinkle your remains over the arid desert of those who tried before you to needle me into action?

All right then, I'll say it...

I love your new avvie, Ms. Austruck (if you please).

I'm still trying to figure yours out, but I like it. At least it's not glaring at me like Hopkins was. (shudder)

Mine looks just like me, except for the mustache.

Oh! In my smartassedness I neglected to field your question. The truth is, I don't know. I saw him on a movie poster website and liked him. He's full-moonish, like me. Woof.

Question:

Do you sing 'eat it' whilst working your culinary charm in the kitchen?

whip yourself an egg and beat it

BTW, it's coincidental (or not) that Chris frequently expounds on the greatness of the KOP (King of Pop) and you have an avatar that clearly mocks him (the KOP).

Is it on porpoise (ar-ar) or is it purposeful?

Sigmund,

going for eggs.

Dear Siggy,

It's entirely coincidental. That was the clearest pic of Al that would translate well after being made tiny enough to fit in here. (The white background helps, and at least he's not floating on thin air like my other avatars.)

I hadn't made the connection with Mikey baby and Al. Good catch.

I'm an Irish Leprechaun
I guess I should add my old avatar to the graveyard

I'm not old, you're just 12.
I have changed my avatar so many times, I couldn't possibly put them all here.... But here's my favorite one I ever decided to dump unceremoniously onto history's scrap heap: (just look at that cute little monkey clawing at that guy's face...Awwwwwwww.)
Attached Images

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/