Rest in Peace Luna

Tools    

Quick update for those interested: We picked up Luna's Ashes today - They have her in a treasure chest instead of an Urn. Looks real nice. Still struggling with this, but getting a little better day by day.

Thanks all.
Thanks Sweetie it is early days coming to terms with such a tragedy, we are here for you

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I'm thinking that every time a sincere person in Western Florida looks up at the Moon that Luna will be remembered, and that is certainly quite an accomplishment for such a sweet little girl.

Inspired by Mark F's image, I made a tribute image. I hope it's okay.

Thanks Guys - you are great

Dionne Im sorry for your tragic loss. You will be sorely missed, and I hope you and your family heal from this awful blow. You can pm me ill give you my # if you need to talk, but Im sure a cool guy like you has plenty of friends to reach out to.

If you want to achieve greatness, stop asking for permission
I am so deeply sorry for your loss. I hope you will be able to spend the day with your family and loved ones, honoring Luna's memory *hug*

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Adorable pictures there. I've messaged you, but again, this is indeed terrible news.

Suspect's Reviews